Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 10:52 AM

423 posts, read 457,794 times

Advertisements

So long story short this girl was pretty much tempting my friend telling him she’d have sex with him, knowing he was in a relationship. He ended up breaking up with his girlfriend the other day, after about nearly 5 months of knowing this new girl.

Who’s wrong here? My friend for leaving his girlfriend to get with another girl he hung out with, while in a relationship? Or the girl for tempting my friend while knowing he was in one?

My friend was pretty loyal to his GF but then within the last 2 months she stared getting way too flirty. Telling him she wants to lose her v card to him, indirectly going topless infront of him...all while knowing he was in a relationship(she just turned 18, my friend is 21).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 11:07 AM

8,923 posts, read 7,715,601 times
Both of them are in the wrong. Him more so than the attention seeking female, because he was in the relationship. Nobody can make you do anything. The whole point of a relationship is to resist the temptation of others, he couldn't do that. At least he didn't cheat (I'm assuming). But looking at their ages, it's not surprising. I'm predicting once he's tired of the new chick, he'll be bothering his ex again, along with other girls.

Old 10-07-2018, 11:09 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Range View Post
So long story short this girl was pretty much tempting my friend telling him she’d have sex with him, knowing he was in a relationship. He ended up breaking up with his girlfriend the other day, after about nearly 5 months of knowing this new girl.

Who’s wrong here? My friend for leaving his girlfriend to get with another girl he hung out with, while in a relationship? Or the girl for tempting my friend while knowing he was in one?

My friend was pretty loyal to his GF but then within the last 2 months she stared getting way too flirty. Telling him she wants to lose her v card to him, indirectly going topless infront of him...all while knowing he was in a relationship(she just turned 18, my friend is 21).
I’d say the girl is wrong for messing with someone in a relationship. The friends at least broke up with his girl honestly before going for this other girl.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:52 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,255,476 times
Quote:
Who’s wrong here?
The side woman has no respect for boundaries, and the BF was disrespectful to his current GF by letting his D rule while he was still in a relationship with her.

IMO, neither of them behaved well in this situation.

Old 10-07-2018, 01:58 PM

10,501 posts, read 7,028,320 times
Quote:

Everyone is wrong here. An orgasm isn't the most important thing in the universe, even when you're 21.

Old 10-07-2018, 02:19 PM

52,198 posts, read 52,629,348 times
Hopefully the gross behavior is related to the ages.......

Old 10-07-2018, 03:28 PM

3,426 posts, read 3,341,120 times
We don't really know the whole story here.
You say your friend was, and I use the term loosely, "seduced" by this girl, knowing that he was already seeing another girl. But we don't know why exactly your friend ended his relationship. Or did she break up with him? Was their relationship a stable one? Were they constantly arguing/fighting? Was the gf talking to another guy?

Old 10-07-2018, 07:15 PM

3,166 posts, read 3,356,252 times
homewrecker. I'm sure it almost always never ends well when someone has those intentions.

Old 10-07-2018, 07:42 PM

61,649 posts, read 87,001,838 times
No one can "make" break up a strong and stable relationship.
I guess, this one wasn't.

Old 10-07-2018, 09:13 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,136,150 times
If he broke up with his gf, he wanted to. He had been thinking about it and probably wasnt that into her in the first place. Maybe he was waiting to sleep with her, and new girl comes along and gives him what he wants. These things happen all the time in that age range. Kids figuring themselves out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships