Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2018, 09:19 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,515,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame08 View Post
Hopefully this's the case, i don't want to be put in the friendzone

Can I ask what kind of sign is considered obvious? I want to let him know it's okay and I'm interested but at the same time, I don't want to come up too direct or eager
Well, one obvious one is that a woman can give a certain look when you are saying goodbye at the end of the date.. A look that shows she wants a kiss. I can't really describe it... A guy can just tell.

But, touch him. As you are at a table, talking as you eat... Or, if you are just someplace else... Touch his arm. Hold his hand. Something like that. If you do that once or twice, I think that signals that he can do the same. Then, if he is interested, he will.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2018, 11:00 AM

2,258 posts, read 1,137,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame08 View Post
Can I ask what kind of sign is considered obvious? I want to let him know it's okay and I'm interested but at the same time, I don't want to come up too direct or eager
You dont use signs, youve been using signs and yours are too subtle, that could be why they arent working.
You are going to have to be direct. If he isnt into it, you dont need him. Trying to ease your way into it isnt going to make him like you any more, or faster. If he even likes you. And be prepared for him to say "i dont like you in that way", which is one of the two responses youre looking to get.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:10 AM

3,850 posts, read 4,153,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterShipWreck View Post
When on a date with someone new - I take my cues from the woman usually.

With the political climate right now - even if I really like the woman, I see how the woman is acting. If it is obvious, maybe I will give a kiss. Otherwise, I wait for her to make the first move - so, I can't be accused of anything not appropriate.
There are oceans between initiating a kiss on a date and sexually assaulting a woman. Come on. Don't fall for the rhetoric some are trying to perpetuate on this topic. Just be respectful and you're fine.

Old 10-09-2018, 11:14 AM

11,230 posts, read 9,321,790 times
What?

The third date, they give each other a hug at the beginning and end, he laughs and enjoys being with her. He hasn't made any bigger move yet.

I fail to see a problem here. He's a nice guy and doesn't want to move faster than you want to.

Jeez, just try to act normally without overthinking everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships