Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 07:15 PM

22 posts, read 7,707 times

Advertisements

Ok since there's several post I want to respond to I'm combining them

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post

Well, this ^^^ explains a lot. OP, it sounds like you have problems relating to people based on how you were raised. I'm sorry this has happened to you. It's gonna be hard to overcome that.

Most men don't trust a woman who is TOO forward and comes on too strong, especially online.
So you're supposed to be lukewarm about it? I guess is that they are fond of the whole chase game? In my head I don't see why I'd run though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Dunno. Im waiting for some guy to chime in and confirm or deny that point. Its a strange thing for a woman to say to a man, but I don't know every little thing either so...

It would seem that you should be able to accomplish that simple goal by merely showing up at any night club one weekend. You sound like you are probably a very attractive woman, but there is that belief that the girls all get prettier at closing time, as well.
Yeah that's the when I go out I get people who approach me they get mad really mad and that's why I'm scared of night clubs I guess I'm convinced I'm going to keep getting hit by guys I don't have any inclination with. I feel like I'm looking to start drama solicit attention to men who are going to want to harm me when I have to totally decline.

Well guys call women beautiful i didn't say pretty I really just try to say how I truly feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2018, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I didn't say it was a scam. I said it will feel like a scam to them. People often attempt to trick others online by pretending to be a pretty woman looking for sex. So, when this type of situation comes up, they don't believe it.
So then what are pretty women looking for on dating websites groceries? Lol I mean what do they think we're looking for?

Old 11-03-2018, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Some guys are very unlucky with OLD OP, in fact to hear them talk about it here, most guys are. I’ve sometimes gotten the same reaction, especially if I message them first, my favorite one is: “Nice try!” and then telling me off about how they’re not “falling for it”. One of The more aggressive ones would message me every time he saw I was online and message something like: “No luck yet? No one’s going to fall for your crap!”

Some average looking guys can’t get a response, let alone anyone halfway decent looking or seemingly non-crazy contacting them, and asking them to do something -or introducing themselves. They think it’s a trick. They think you’re going to ask for money, or you’re trans and they’re in for a big surprise.

You get used to it, just don’t act really excited and eager, be yourself, and don’t talk about sex right away. A few can deal with that.

Once my headline was “Anyone want to go to a MN Wild Game, I have Tickets?” You can imagine how No One was FALLING for that!! (haha I really did have tickets, and did go.)
The sad fact is that's myself I'm acting excited because that's how I feel. Generally the guys I hit on are above average well to me at least that's why I am strongly attracted to them. I hate having to lie and hide feelings the way it is. I don't hide how I feel to guys I'm not into I don't see why it wouldn't be the same for guys I am into.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:20 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,860,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unluckyf25 View Post
To whom? To black guys well they are crazy about me to no end they always get really mad that I have no interest in them. I'm mixed race hazel eyes light skinned/caramel complexion they get hung up in my exotic look and don't really appreciate someone just being excited in me being racially ambiguous especially when it seems to come from a form of self hate. Then guys that are like don't ever notice me. Second option irl is white guys for example I keep getting this guy at work trying to ask me out at work who's white but I have no attraction to him he's little skinny fat and bald and he seems scared insecure and all that about me. Iget every now and and then really ducked up white guys who show some interest one time or another. It's never my type because for example two guys at work one I was attracted to they would always come to work high or drunk. And be a complete wreck to the work environment. I was only halfway attracted to guys like this and sometimes guys like that in life will show half interest but they're utter crackheads. I can't do anything with that. One was so crazy in my social group he had to be hospitalized. Never saw him again. So like I said yeah I attract people never my type. Like a taller well built attractive Latin American/mixed race guy close to my complexion never even notices I exist. It seems. If I approach he's really judgemental stuck up and it's like the situation I described where I'm begging him to just kiss me basically.... Basically I don't attract guys I like I attract everyone else. I've been told I should try modeling and all that by females generally that deosnt translate in getting the kind of guy I like to make it worst my build looks terrible in clothing because I'm straight and I look small chested there's no appeal physically I have a better bikini body than I do face imo but it doesn't really show dressed up.
OH! See, I thought guys online were commenting negatively bc they thought you were too good to be true! But no!
Yeah, follow the ‘Meet inReal Life crowd. That would work better.

Old 11-04-2018, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
OH! See, I thought guys online were commenting negatively bc they thought you were too good to be true! But no!
Yeah, follow the ‘Meet inReal Life crowd. That would work better.
Oh then why do you think they comment negatively?

Old 11-04-2018, 05:07 AM

Also one other thing I live in Vegas and tan and have a dark blonde afro. In the winter I'm a lot lighter once I processed my hair and lightened it w/ peroxide to butterscotch blonde and I actually did get more guys irl that would approach me or like me that were my type especially among Hispanic guys maybe it's more a race thing people always seem to think my natural hair is a wig because it's big blonde and curly. It looks thick when it's curly plus when I'm darker people always think my hair is naturally dark. Because I look dark in Michigan where I'm from I never had that problem. When my hair lies down my hair looks like everyone else's. But most of the year isn't winter and I don't like to process my hair since it easily thinks out when I straighten or relax. Maybe I should use those photos though they aren't as recent though as my photos with my natural hair.

Old 11-05-2018, 08:19 AM

But I must say my experience online is better than in real life. I get approached by black guys at least 2 or 3 times a day at work at the store in public on the street waiting for the bus etc.... Anywhere they are there I'm getting hit on. But the thing is I can't just decline it always seems really dangerous like those kind of guys will literally act like they want to fight because I have no interest online I might get a rude comment but no physical injury that's why I rely on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships