Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 09:00 AM

3,024 posts, read 2,238,477 times

Advertisements

Do you have issues in your marriage other than a lack of intimacy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2018, 11:15 AM

18 posts, read 6,544 times
Omg self made. Do you think I would fall in a relationship if I am fully content with my husband? And also I spoke with him ever since the beginning. He is kind of ignoring things happening with me for his peace of mind. And I am struggling with my feelings. We both are missing the sec part in married life. I have no idea how he satisfies himself. I myself killed that urge since my first cheating experience. Now it is back . After 11 years. We had sex only for having our son. With an ovulation kit and ky jelly. Even he struggled in that moment to have sex with me. This is my second workplace I meet a guy who hit me up n I could not stop myself. Do you think I will feel for a guy like this if I was content with my husband. I am not a person like that. I believe in one man one life n virginity. I am so broken with my life experiences and you are mean to me .

Old 11-15-2018, 11:24 AM

Gus:- no other issues other than lack of intimacy. We barely communicate too. My parents are so unhappy of the way they are treated by my husband when they come here. Also after having me son my husband changed in his expressions. But even then I feel he is more intimate to son than me lately. He miss his son sleeping with him When my parents came here. He was unhappy that our son is sleeping with them. In last 10 years we had sex in 2008 for 3 times and 2011 for two times. 2013 feb March n April during ovulation time we tested with the kit- and I conceived. Then we had sex in 2018 April after I pushed him to work on it since this guy was absorbing me n I was worried . My husband knew it ever since this relationship beginning. He is calm n quite with it.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:26 AM

Change in expression I mean it positively .

And I don’t blame my husband for sex thing. Even I had no urge for it. N I was okay without it. But now I am not like that . I want it frequently.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:28 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolzpris View Post

And I don’t blame my husband for sex thing. Even I had no urge for it. N I was okay without it. But now I am not like that . I want it frequently.
... but not with him.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:30 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolzpris View Post
Change in expression I mean it positively .

Too bad.
Be an adult.
There is a kid in the balance.

Old 11-15-2018, 11:33 AM

3,024 posts, read 2,238,477 times
Ok, so no issues outside of intimacy, fidelity, and communication, some of the most critical parts of a marriage.

Honestly, it sounds like your marriage is over already, if in fact it ever really got off the ground.

If sex were really the only issue, the open marriage (on both sides) seems like something to consider.

Is your husband happy in your marriage?

Old 11-15-2018, 02:44 PM

Stan4 ? Are you married? Are you happy? How old are you? How many kids? Any tragedy experience in life? Just curious.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:05 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,927,052 times
Stan is one of our best contributors.

OP, there is a LOT to deal with here, and there are no easy answers for you. You are in an extremely complicated situation.

I mean, there is the difficulty of the constraints and expectations of Indian culture, but you've pretty much shot all that to hell. You cannot claim to honor those traditions, so you might as well take the western approach here.

I do think you and your husband should try VERY hard to maintain your marriage and family. It's remarkable that he knows about your affairs and can take a somewhat objective approach with you.

I do think you two should seek marital therapy. You, at least, should seek personal therapy. The reason you keep lusting after men in your workplace is because you are human and your brain is trying to maintain some semblance of normal human operations in your very spartan relationship.

Please consider getting professional help. You CAN train yourself to ignore the sexual urges you're having, or at least spare your co-workers from them, but you have to really try.

It's not good to raise a child in an setting full of tension. Try your hardest to get your husband to go to marital counseling with you. If he won't please seek therapy yourself.

Old 11-15-2018, 03:11 PM

Sorry. But see I am not hunting for anybody. I jus unfortunately fell for this guy. He had five girls before in all means. And now with me. But he is nice that he is ignoring me since I am married. I take your opinion very seriously and will work on it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships