Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 05:02 PM

1,570 posts, read 2,068,217 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
very nice--that is something to be proud about?
very nice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2008, 05:05 PM

762 posts, read 1,595,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
In Chicago it seems the only thing many not all of these women have to offer is good looks and tight jeans with a nice ass. Boy that gets old when you're trying to find a girlfriend or mate. All style no substance!
I dont see whats wrong with that.
Unless your old and broken then i see why you want substance.

Old 04-05-2008, 06:19 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,538,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findinghope View Post
what the????
men like you will marry a bimbo with a nice body, have nothing to talk about, she will get fat and ugly and still have nothing to talk about and you will be bored to tears looking for a young hotty while your pants are riding low--not cause your cool, but cause your beer belly pushes them down--
good luck--bimbos are in mass right now
That's what pre nups are for.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:04 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,778 times
I think what the poster is trying to say is that he is tired of the T's and A's not having substance, personality or intelligence. He is one of the few men that has finally figured out there is more to a person that what's on the outside.

Old 04-05-2008, 07:31 PM

598 posts, read 2,074,182 times
pregnate. Okay........

Anywho, you're probably not looking in the right places. Try the grocery store, church, or eharmony.

Old 04-05-2008, 08:23 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,538,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post
I think what the poster is trying to say is that he is tired of the T's and A's not having substance, personality or intelligence. He is one of the few men that has finally figured out there is more to a person that what's on the outside.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Give me a little T & A anyday!

BTW, has anyone noticed that I've just been joking on my posts for this thread?

Old 04-05-2008, 08:32 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,010,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odie View Post

I figured that out a long time ago.. T and A only goes so far... when they are drooping on both ends.. and I lose all my teeth and start getting false ones.. and my devouner looks go south.. hey .. we all want to have a good time together with someone we still love.. because they were the right match for me.. and not Miss Right Now.. looks only go so far..

You know you have problems when you see this nice looking woman.. and when she opens her mouth.. nothing but garble comes out... thats when I tell Scotty to beam me up!!

Old 04-05-2008, 08:49 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Quote:
In Chicago it seems the only thing many not all of these women have to offer is good looks and tight jeans with a nice ass. Boy that gets old when you're trying to find a girlfriend or mate. All style no substance!
Plenty of women exist with both these qualities, good looks, nice ass and substance. Having such qualities, they can afford to be picky.

You better tighten up your game, bro. Make yourself worthy...or focus on substance but not looks.

Old 04-05-2008, 10:02 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Quote:
All I offer is a paycheck...I don't offer women good looks or a "nice ass".

Old 04-05-2008, 11:04 PM

730 posts, read 2,253,634 times
I know plenty of women with looks, nice a**es, and brains.
You may have to work a little harder to find them-but there out there!
If you are looking only in the club/bar scene you may be narrowing your own field. It's not that intelligent people don't go to these places but you may have better luck at places like the library, civic events, volunteer projects, political rallies, church, or even at the places you go to pursue your hobbies.I would also advise steering clear of those who KNOW how hot they are, It has been my experience that if they are stuck on their own looks they rarely take the time to cultivate other personality traits or talents. They know some guy who is only out for the hottie will overlook this fact.

And I am so grateful that there are guys like you who realize that when that fine a** heads south or spreads (as most do) or really late in the game when your "junk" stops working- That things such as character of ability to carry a conversation take on a whole new importance.
Most men don't think about this until it's too late and they are in a miserable marriage to a trophy wife. Thank You.

Last edited by NOEM1226; 04-05-2008 at 11:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships