Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 01:18 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,182,116 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the response. But I would never try to pick up women in Bars or clubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEM1226 View Post
I know plenty of women with looks, nice a**es, and brains.
You may have to work a little harder to find them-but there out there!
If you are looking only in the club/bar scene you may be narrowing your own field. It's not that intelligent people don't go to these places but you may have better luck at places like the library, civic events, volunteer projects, political rallies, church, or even at the places you go to pursue your hobbies.I would also advise steering clear of those who KNOW how hot they are, It has been my experience that if they are stuck on their own looks they rarely take the time to cultivate other personality traits or talents. They know some guy who is only out for the hottie will overlook this fact.

And I am so grateful that there are guys like you who realize that when that fine a** heads south or spreads (as most do) or really late in the game when your "junk" stops working- That things such as character of ability to carry a conversation take on a whole new importance.
Most men don't think about this until it's too late and they are in a miserable marriage to a trophy wife. Thank You.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2008, 01:19 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Freddy View Post
Doesn't matter whether you are male or female, if you have good looks, a nice ass, and the right friends, you can get all the substance you want.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:20 PM

No, that's not true! It does not even make sense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna7 View Post
Ron, if that's all you're finding, then trust me, that's all you're looking for. You only attract that which you're looking for. Focus on the type of woman that you want, and you'll attract it. If you believe all women are like the ones you described, then that's all that you're going to find.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:24 PM

754 posts, read 1,448,999 times
I've got to say, I'm surprised to hear you say that. As a woman who was born and raised in Chicago who now lives in LA, I missed Chicago men tremendously! I never had any trouble meeting men of substance while in Chicago but it's been an entirely new ballgame here in LA. When I first moved here 10 years ago, I went to a club with a friend of mine and the first guy who walked up to me told me what he drove before he told me his name. Nice.

I would say that you are clearly not choosing your dates wisely. There's been some really good advice on this thread and it all boils down to what is more important to you? I only mean that if you're picking up someone who has her T and A's hanging all out then she is clearly looking for someone to appreciate her for her physical attributes. Which is her choice but she's letting you know upfront what she has to offer. However, if you are dating women based solely on whether or not they can hold a conversation with you, then you will find that it opens more doors. There are also plenty of women in this category who will have the T and A's that you're looking for (that's an assumption I know and I apologize if it's incorrect) but they are not going to have it out on display for the masses. In my opinion women who have self confidence and self love realize that it's not necessary to let it all hang out to get a man because what we're looking for wouldn't be interested in that anyway. It'll be on display for you only. So if I were you, I'd think about the last few women that I dated and think about what drew you to them and why it didn't work? Tweak your game some and include different types of women. If you're only dating one type of person you can't really be too surprised if you keep getting the same results.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:28 PM

754 posts, read 1,448,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRon View Post
"Tighten your game" You sound like a little kid!!!!!! It's not a game to attracting women. I have never had to use "game" to attract women. The last time I heard a guy use the word "game" as it relates to women I was in highschool and that was over 15 years ago. I never here any of my guy friends use the word "game"...........That's to funny!!!
LOL, that's funny. I'm old school, so we still use that I guess. I don't know what it's called now.

Old 04-06-2008, 06:13 PM

720 posts, read 1,407,995 times
I think everyone might just be over analyzing this post....it's not that serious lol....ChicagoRon just had a general question/comment that's all...

Old 01-30-2009, 03:47 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
In Chicago it seems the only thing many not all of these women have to offer is good looks and tight jeans with a nice ass. Boy that gets old when you're trying to find a girlfriend or mate. All style no substance!
Guys like you are too demanding. After all, that's all her father demanded. What is she to do?

Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 PM

2,278 posts, read 3,921,585 times
Quote:
In Chicago it seems the only thing many not all of these women have to offer is good looks and tight jeans with a nice ass. Boy that gets old when you're trying to find a girlfriend or mate. All style no substance!
you should move out of chicago......

Old 01-30-2009, 04:38 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,340,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Guys like you are too demanding. After all, that's all her father demanded. What is she to do?
Why do you keep resurrecting old threads? Ron hasn't been around much lately.

Old 01-30-2009, 05:00 PM

318 posts, read 820,639 times
Quote:
Keep looking. You might find one just like Oprah. All substance there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships