Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2019, 11:44 AM

37 posts, read 45,263 times

Advertisements

Yes, so true but she also took some really good part of my inner soul. I wont see any woman again with such honesty and integrity. Probably i will avoid them, not all but most of them
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2019, 07:11 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,572,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moppy1 View Post
Yes, so true but she also took some really good part of my inner soul. I wont see any woman again with such honesty and integrity. Probably i will avoid them, not all but most of them
That's your choice, but it's short-sighted to write off an entire gender because you had a bad experience with someone who you weren't even into.

Old 01-15-2019, 08:27 PM

7,759 posts, read 3,829,898 times
Quote:
Turned out she wanted me as friend and said "NO" she wouldn't date me saying that i am very likable guy . But she still insisted how much she liked me and she wants to hangout more and must meet her dad.
Yeah I'm not sure why Women do stuff like this. Why the hell does she want you to meet her dad if she isn't dating you? Just seems random and thoughtless on her part. But I've seen it a lot.

Old 01-16-2019, 04:24 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,875,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tencent View Post
Yeah I'm not sure why Women do stuff like this. Why the hell does she want you to meet her dad if she isn't dating you? Just seems random and thoughtless on her part. But I've seen it a lot.
My guess is to show her Dad she is dating someone decent.

Then she’ll go back to scum.

Old 01-16-2019, 06:55 AM

Yes, exactly thats what i think. I have the same exact feeling, like she was doing all that crap for someone whom her dad would never agree to. But heres another twist, i am gonna let her dad know that i wont be going out with her anymore so if she ever uses my name, her dad gets the idea.
However, on other hand, another female co worker who is a good friend of mine told me that the girl was genuinely interested in me with some concerns. Well she never told me anything about her concerns.

My guess is she's dating someone whom she doesn't want to introduce to her dad and i am being made the scapegoat. Anyhow, keeping that thing in my mind for future ( seriously i don't believe women now), i got her dads cell number.
Another reason i believe it is that after meeting her dad and rejecting me, recently she has gone completely cold, no more texts or calls, and the way she insisted me about meeting him, raised my concerns. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM THINKING.

Old 01-16-2019, 07:01 AM

Tencent, because i suspect she might be using me as scapegoat , to show her dad she dating an acceptable person, whereas keeping him in dark and completely dating a dork. Thats what how i feel about that. I could be wrong but i have a feeling like its the case.

Old 01-16-2019, 11:04 AM

7,759 posts, read 3,829,898 times
Quote:
Tencent, because i suspect she might be using me as scapegoat , to show her dad she dating an acceptable person, whereas keeping him in dark and completely dating a dork. Thats what how i feel about that. I could be wrong but i have a feeling like its the case.
Yes...

If she is under the age of 30 generally they use guys like you to show to family and colleagues while messing with the Bad Boy on the low.

Let some other chump play that role. Unfortunately she will easily find another one, as they say there is a sucker born every minute.

Old 01-16-2019, 11:10 AM

29,627 posts, read 34,098,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
That's your choice, but it's short-sighted to write off an entire gender because you had a bad experience with someone who you weren't even into.
From reading the OP is sounds like she wasn't even all that interested, either (romantically, at least.)

Old 01-16-2019, 12:25 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,572,875 times
Quote:
Yes, exactly thats what i think. I have the same exact feeling, like she was doing all that crap for someone whom her dad would never agree to. But heres another twist, i am gonna let her dad know that i wont be going out with her anymore so if she ever uses my name, her dad gets the idea.
However, on other hand, another female co worker who is a good friend of mine told me that the girl was genuinely interested in me with some concerns. Well she never told me anything about her concerns.

My guess is she's dating someone whom she doesn't want to introduce to her dad and i am being made the scapegoat. Anyhow, keeping that thing in my mind for future ( seriously i don't believe women now), i got her dads cell number.
Another reason i believe it is that after meeting her dad and rejecting me, recently she has gone completely cold, no more texts or calls, and the way she insisted me about meeting him, raised my concerns. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM THINKING.
Scapegoat for what?? Why would you bring her dad into this drama that you helped create?? That’s embarrassing.

You are making a mountain out of a molehill. You aren’t even into this girl. Just stop communicating with her, stop thinking about this, and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships