Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 06:11 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
You have a fan in your bathroom? Bougie! My house is a starter bungalow, no fans, no A/C, etc.

Given the size of my bathroom, there is only so much room on the walls. I'd have to use the Reader's Digest condensed version:

Downward arrow above toilet, "Poop here, then flush"

"Thanks for your deposit, leave a tip" would be a small tent from card stock, next to a candy dish on the tank.
There should be a mix of malted milk balls, and chocolate covered raisins in the candy dish.

I just spray my intense grapefruit air freshener "citrus magic".

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 06:18 PM

4,205 posts, read 4,456,008 times
Keep some poo pouri in your bathroom?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkJy0Z2P_1k

There's something about that proper British accent discussing evacuation that makes it more humorous.

Old 01-23-2019, 07:51 PM

575 posts, read 339,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Is it really an unavoidable reflex that happens to men, or, since you claim to urinate in the shower regularly, the shower is a stimulus to trigger the urge to pee that people who don't pee in the shower don't have?
Not entirely unavoidable, but very very close to the scenario when you had 8 beers without going to bathroom and Every minute you don't go feels like an hour.

It's also slightly painful to hold it, though pain is no big deal.

Oh, and I always urinate prior to showering, so we're talking few drops here, not a disgusting yellow stream!!!

Old 01-23-2019, 07:56 PM

575 posts, read 339,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Why would men have a different "reflex" to urinate in the shower than women? Anybody have medical documentation of this?

Geez, who even takes a 15 minute shower - that's not healthy. It's a reflex only because it is a bad habit that once started is hard to break - of course anyone could if they wanted to - they're just lazy and inconsiderate.
Read the response above.

15 minutes? That's a brutally short shower. 45 is ideal. You feel reborn after steamy hot shower.

Old 01-24-2019, 12:32 AM

61,705 posts, read 87,101,195 times
I thought that talking about poop is gross. But this thread has already 114 posts and going strong. It looks like people love to talk about bodily functions.... .

Old 01-24-2019, 01:46 AM

23,297 posts, read 18,824,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
I thought that talking about poop is gross. But this thread has already 114 posts and going strong. It looks like people love to talk about bodily functions.... .
Because the whole topic (in the context of the OP's complaint) is so ridiculous it's hilarious!

Old 01-24-2019, 02:14 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,137,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Not to mention that the OP hasnt looked at the thread since she posted it.

But Poop is funny, so what canya do? This thread is yet another reason the forum should be setup to so the drive by posting can stop.

Old 01-24-2019, 02:23 PM

818 posts, read 582,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellybelly83 View Post
You spray it in the bowl before you drop one, it coats the poop in a floral aroma as the poop hits the water and doesn't let the smell release into the room, I have it for my kids, it always smells like something died when they go without using it.

So many threads on CD languish. This one has had a healthy response which keeps on going. Er, and going.

My spouse of almost 40 years was quite discreet about functions from that part of the body until we said, "I do". Plus, his hearing is going and he thinks everyone around him is deaf. Sigh. Gotta take the good with the bad.

Old 01-24-2019, 05:59 PM

12,773 posts, read 14,978,563 times
I'm sure we all wish we didn't have to poop, but we do! So in that case, buy some of this Poo-Pourri stuff & leave it in the bathroom:

https://www.poopourri.com/

It's just too bad that the guy doesn't seem to have any shyness, modesty, or embarrassment about stinking up the whole place.

Old 01-25-2019, 03:25 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,217,900 times
a .99 cent air freshner spray is worth a million dollars at the right time..

for a guy at his place...be a good host make sure you have some....and plan ahead make sure you have plenty of toilet paper...

a date can go south immediately if you don't.

I love the outdoors and often dates are hiking and such.... got to respect a lady that can "go" in the woods...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships