Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 12:58 PM

587 posts, read 423,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmond1 View Post
gross. you cannot really be typing this.
Cover your eyes then

Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
krosser, do you use protection during these hookups?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmond1 View Post
my god are you serious? do you know how much danger you could've been in? please get tested for std's and get into a good church, or therapy at the very least. You ARE worth it! THAT is the LESSON, not your chastising other wives for your mis-givings. You need to worry about YOUR dangerous and bad behavior, not justify it. That's a pass to repeat it and never learn
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
His behavior might be unethical, but what exactly is dangerous?
Sorry but my sex life and sex-escapades don't require a church or therapy session for "cleansing"
Some of my encounters have been questionable, but the judgment you put forth is equally eyebrow-raising

"Danger" as in calling out the guy and him coming at me for that?
I won't endanger him or myself like that, his revelation is between us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2019, 01:16 PM

587 posts, read 423,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
No, that's not the lesson here for you. If I recall correctly some of your prior posts, Mr. Krosser100, you have a pattern of offering yourself to "just anyone."

Disclaimer: If I do not accurately recall your prior posts, I owe you a big and sincere apology.
Not true, you are mixing up with another poster.

Old 01-23-2019, 01:16 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Ugh.....

This is just gross. I don't have any problem with people consenting to casual sex as long as they are protected. But in this case, it's a dirty secret, nothing about this is ethical in any way. This kind of stuff can make a person paranoid about trusting people.....
Definitely.

Old 01-23-2019, 02:00 PM

1,225 posts, read 632,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
For half a year, I'd been hooking up with a guy mid 30s, just sex, but it was very good sex.

I never really asked details about his life, he said he lived in a neighboring city but his supposedly work is 20 min from my place.

The last encounter as he was about to leave I asked if he lived alone. He said no. "Room-mate?"
His face turned red and said softly he's attached.
"Man or woman" I ask (I'm gay).
"Woman"
"Any kids" I ask
"2". Then he admitted she never does anything sexually. He even said the last time they had sex was 2 months ago.

Quickly dropped the convo and he left, and my awareness of his story now changes any dynamic we had.
It will be just wrong to ever hook up with him again.

I actually kinda felt bad for him, that she never wanted to have sex. Plus she is likely unaware of his bisexuality.

Lesson is if you want to secure a marriage, you need to have sex with that person very regularly or THEY WILL SEEK IT ELSEWHERE

I myself felt grossed out after the convo
So you side with the
cheater?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships