Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 09:03 AM

16 posts, read 34,452 times

Advertisements

Hey thank you everyone, I think my mind is really made up and I'm going to leave him today when I see him. We got in a fight yesterday again and that was the last straw. We were suppose to do something (yet again only at his house because he won't leave it to go elsewhere with me). I started to prepare myself but 10 minutes he called back to cancelled said he'd go to out with some friends instead. I got so angry when he said I couldn't come along the reason "I just don't like going out with you, you don't dance as much as others do" I was fuming. I told him yes I'm a bit shy to dance when there's almost no one on the dance floor but that never stopped any one else but you to invite me. I even told him to put my stuff together at his place and that tomorrow I'd come and pit them up, but he laughed not believing me. He said "ha ha ha, I'll see you tomorrow have a good night" then hung up. I can't believe that guy what a jerk.

Any way I am through with him.

By the way a lot of people have been asking if anything happened to him in his life. Well his parents got divorced, he took it really badly, they sold the house and he was living hell his parents were screaming at each other in from of him and even me. He got really upset and started a depression. He saw a psychiatrice who gaved him medication. I came to see him as often as I could to give him support, got him thoughful gifts, cheered him up. He got better (in my eyes) after a few weeks (2 months maybe) he smiled more and wasn't so down. I was happy. But that's when it all started and he changed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 09:46 AM

1,009 posts, read 2,210,089 times
Good work Lil's. Always good to get a total load off your back.
Hey, you wouldn't happen to live in Washington state by any chance? I'm looking for a good woman to have fun with, I'm not a sexaholic but I do like to fool around.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:06 AM

16 posts, read 34,452 times
Funny, no I live in Québec Canada quite far from Washington

Old 04-12-2008, 10:39 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,827,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil's View Post
Hey thank you everyone, I think my mind is really made up and I'm going to leave him today when I see him. We got in a fight yesterday again and that was the last straw. We were suppose to do something (yet again only at his house because he won't leave it to go elsewhere with me). I started to prepare myself but 10 minutes he called back to cancelled said he'd go to out with some friends instead. I got so angry when he said I couldn't come along the reason "I just don't like going out with you, you don't dance as much as others do" I was fuming. I told him yes I'm a bit shy to dance when there's almost no one on the dance floor but that never stopped any one else but you to invite me. I even told him to put my stuff together at his place and that tomorrow I'd come and pit them up, but he laughed not believing me. He said "ha ha ha, I'll see you tomorrow have a good night" then hung up. I can't believe that guy what a jerk.

Any way I am through with him.

By the way a lot of people have been asking if anything happened to him in his life. Well his parents got divorced, he took it really badly, they sold the house and he was living hell his parents were screaming at each other in from of him and even me. He got really upset and started a depression. He saw a psychiatrice who gaved him medication. I came to see him as often as I could to give him support, got him thoughful gifts, cheered him up. He got better (in my eyes) after a few weeks (2 months maybe) he smiled more and wasn't so down. I was happy. But that's when it all started and he changed

Hate to say it....but watch out. I think he's got mental issues. Like, he might not take no for an answer. Like, he might think he owns you.

That paragraph scared me. Those word I highlighted in particular.

Be on your guard with this guy.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:46 AM

2,412 posts, read 7,175,408 times
Quote:
Any way I am through with him....
I'm sure it will be tough but it really does sound like the best decision. Keep us posted!

Old 04-12-2008, 11:22 AM

549 posts, read 1,929,468 times
It's a good thing you're not letting his background convince you to say with him out of pity. I mean, it sucks that anyone (even jerks) have to go through their parents' divorce. Especially if the two of them are so open as to argue in front of the son/daughter. I'm sure it's even tough for adults... But none the less, he's not your luggage. You did what you could and he responded the way he did. The end result is that he's content and you're far from it. That's really all there is to it.

Old 04-12-2008, 11:29 AM

3,494 posts, read 14,376,939 times
NOPE it is NOT just you. it's other mature people like me who are "put off" by that term. it's adolescent, juvenile, disrespectful...the list goes on and on...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Is it just me or is the continuous use of the word "put out" make anybody else sick?

Old 04-12-2008, 12:46 PM

7,074 posts, read 8,934,859 times
Quote:
We were suppose to do something (yet again only at his house because he won't leave it to go elsewhere with me). I started to prepare myself but 10 minutes he called back to cancelled said he'd go to out with some friends instead. I got so angry when he said I couldn't come along the reason "I just don't like going out with you, you don't dance as much as others do"
Good to see you are leaving him, he sounds like he wants to go out without you so he can chase after other women.

Old 04-12-2008, 05:13 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,931,506 times
men mature sooo slowly. Like at the pace of a snail. How do they ever grow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oobie119 View Post
DUMP him, let him get his from a tramp who doesn't need his respect. Sounds like he's a man tramp-- chances are he's cheating to get it too. You sound like a respectable girl who knows what a real relationship is about.. MOVE ON, try a guy who is a little older too, the won't be so immature!

Old 04-12-2008, 05:49 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
men mature sooo slowly. Like at the pace of a snail. How do they ever grow?
Umm... bad news! They don't!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships