Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 03:47 PM

4,985 posts, read 3,965,100 times

Advertisements

please Tell Her.
then post all the drama
on city-data. i am bored.

no.
really.
never.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2019, 03:54 PM

561 posts, read 324,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrah View Post
Ask yourself one question: if the situation was reversed and she sent nude photos to another man and received nude photos from him, etc., would you want to know?

Lies of omission are still lies.
Yep. How would you feel a year from now after you're married and then you find out? Would you still be happy to have married her not knowing? Would you now feel trapped because now you have legal entanglements that aren't so easy to undo? Would you feel like a choice had been taken away from you? On that same line of thought are you willing to risk her finding out later and risk that maybe it's a deal breaker for her and now you're financially screwed?

I'm not telling you to talk or not talk I'm just asking questions you should be thinking about.

What I will say is that if you wouldn't be ok with her sending nude pics to some other guy and text sexing then maybe you shouldn't either.

As far as losing her trust....you clearly didn't deserve it.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:00 PM

14 posts, read 7,063 times
Everything is deleted and has been I never even saved the photos
I am already engaged so not gonna cut that off
Hawaiian coconut - people make mistakes it’s not like I had sex with these women as I SAid it was still very wrong but I treat my fiancé amazing and show her so much love everyday I would never mean to hurt her ever this has taught me so much
Yes I think about if it was reserved and makes me sick but by me relieving my guilt and telling her doesn’t seem fair to make me feel better . And straight up if I ever physically cheated I would tell her
Birdie - honestly I don’t think about these women from months ago ever and thought of contacting them makes me sick I don’t even entertain the thought of them honestly

Old 03-04-2019, 04:10 PM

880 posts, read 531,820 times
Im curious, if these women wanted to meet, would you really decline? Are you only "in love" with your fiancé because it never got that far with other women?

Telling her may relieve you of some guilt but it will cause a world of hurt for fiancé, with that said I would want to know if my partner did that to me.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:18 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,339,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast80 View Post
Hawaiian coconut - people make mistakes it’s not like I had sex with these women as I SAid it was still very wrong but I treat my fiancé amazing and show her so much love everyday I would never mean to hurt her ever this has taught me so much
Yes I think about if it was reserved and makes me sick but by me relieving my guilt and telling her doesn’t seem fair to make me feel better . And straight up if I ever physically cheated I would tell her
Birdie - honestly I don’t think about these women from months ago ever and thought of contacting them makes me sick I don’t even entertain the thought of them honestly
Don’t kid yourself, guy. You’re not really in love with her; you’re actions prove otherwise. Maybe you should rethink getting married.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:21 PM

21,932 posts, read 9,498,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Some cans of worms aren't worth opening.

I'd just forget about it.
Agree.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:30 PM

6,866 posts, read 4,863,645 times
It might make you feel better to confess, but it will make her feel terrible. So what will it accomplish? You get to feel good getting it off your conscience and she gets to feel bad. Well that just sucks for her. You weren't engaged at the time.

Have you learned a lesson here about exchanging photos with and chatting up strange women? Suck it up and don't share your shame and guilt. Try to be a better man from here on out.

Old 03-04-2019, 05:21 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastcoast80 View Post
So why are you feeling so guilty right now?

Old 03-04-2019, 05:57 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,975,888 times
What’s there to be guilty of? If you did it now sure that is a problem. Delete all said pics and block these people on social media. In the future use better judgment don’t exchange nudes with people. That is a pure young dumb and desperate move.

Old 03-05-2019, 03:39 AM

14 posts, read 7,063 times
I’m feeling guilty that I did that to someone that I truly love , my best friend , my world
It was just dumb and pointless entertainment but I think I need move on and realize my mistakes and never do anything to jeopardize us again
It’s not easy I have very bad days over it but I don’t ever want to lose her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships