Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 09:39 PM

1,342 posts, read 2,066,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
So most beautiful women marry men who look like this ?
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: yyyru6.jpg

Maybe.. I mean I saw a profile of a male student from my school. Fat/big, ugly, black, and he has a skinny blonde as a gf who doesn't lack in looks.
She most likely listens to rap while of course he does.

This might answer that question you have.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Most truly beautiful women don't marry.

You might be right. Like that rockabilly looking girl with tattoos who looks like a goddess. 2 kids, has to support them, but sure looks young for her age, but has really been through the mill, she doesn't like to show it though. Would I date her? Yes. Is she a tough cookie to bring yourself to ask out? Yes. Is she the type of girl you fear rejection from? Yes. If she rejected you, would you feel bummed out? Not necessarily.
If she came to me and asked, would I date her? YES. I just don't ask because she might be so used to guys hitting on her that she must have a high competition rating. Should I ask her? Shes not with these times, but is fashionable. A roller derby girl, vintage.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester View Post
Two out of three ain't bad. With your Godly looks I am sure you can get a rich 70 year old gay sugar daddy to financially take care of you.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Life is a lemon and I want my money back. This is why I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.

Old 12-17-2010, 11:17 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,417,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorRain View Post
You took the words right out of my mouth. Life is a lemon and I want my money back. This is why I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.
Im tired of the dating scene. Now Im looking for a woman with a trust fund and a bad heart.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:32 AM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,853 times
Oh shoot... I guess I'm fuglier than my husband. What can I do to rectify the situation? Hrm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships