Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 11:58 AM

5,987 posts, read 10,466,473 times

Advertisements

Sun signs? Well, just for grins and giggles, then: Cancer and Cancer.

And how compatible are you in daily life?

Mentally - highly - both very rational and pragmatic
Intellectually - highly, but she's very creative, I'm more the researcher and detail person
Spiritually - completely (strong atheists, very Buddhist/Taoist philosophy)
Emotionally - highly, but we're a little different in how we express it
Physically - amazingly! Mutual sexual attraction is still incredible after 19 years. We enjoy most of the same activities such as hiking.

Do you share values in common? Definitely

How do you work through differences? Talk them through, honestly and thoughtfully.

We truly like and respect each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2019, 12:19 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Scorpio with an Aquarius.

Married for 6 months but have been together overall almost two years.

Mentally: Highly, both of us look at things rationally.
Intellectually: Highly, I can be more creative, she's more of a detailed type of person.
Spiritually: She's wiccan, but I'm not religious.
Emotionally: We keep our emotions in check, except her son's father can make her mad at times.
Physically: Amazing! The sex is so amazing. We both love sports and video games.

I'm also a stepfather to an adorable three year old, my wife has a son from a previous relationship.

We're all one big happy family

Old 03-29-2019, 12:27 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,016,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
People who are with Aquarius partners...

Do you find that they can be kind of moody and prickly, like when they are annoyed you can almost feel their irritation like a charge in the room?

Every Aquarius I've known has been extremely intelligent (really some of the smartest people I've ever known) and able to recover from extreme adversity in ways I find nearly astounding, but easily annoyed and hard for me to deal with when they have an attitude going on. But I'm mostly thinking of 3 people I have known well enough to make such observations of...so in such situations I'm like "is this a thing?...or just a coincidence?"
My husband isn't prickly, and isn't easily annoyed, but when he DOES get annoyed, it tends to be about stuff he blames me for, even though he does the same kind of thing, and I let it slide.

Like...the other day, I threw something in the trash, but it missed the trash can and landed on the kitchen floor. I didn't go over and pick the paper off the floor right away, and he said something like this floor is a mess, I wish you'd pick your stuff up." I just looked at him for a second, and then I said..."Every morning, I clear away your ice cream wrappers, your soda cans and your water bottles. But I don't say anything, I just do it. I wish YOU'D clean the upstairs bathroom once in awhile. It's YOUR tissues over flowing the trash can, and YOUR shaving cream all over the sink. But I don't say anything. I get to it when I get to it."

That kind of thing.

Old 04-01-2019, 12:23 AM

364 posts, read 213,782 times
Both born in August
Coming up on 38 anniversary
She was barely 17 when I first saw her
That was it from the first instant I saw her - I was done
Living life and growing old together is wonderful
Lifes A Dance And You Learn As You Go
gamboolman

Old 04-01-2019, 12:26 AM

364 posts, read 213,782 times
Duplicate post deleted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships