Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 09:36 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,825,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
Well now we've at the place where we really deserve to be. My preference is X, and it's only a preference, and it's only coincidental that people who aren't X aren't proper women or men.

We have met the enemy, and he is us.

I was more thinking the she looks like Arnold S comment, but yeah, that too.

Of course she is ripped. She is a professional athlete and model.

Don't worry dudes that don't find her attractive, she wouldn't give you the time of day anyway.

Old 04-02-2019, 10:47 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,332,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
I was more thinking the she looks like Arnold S comment, but yeah, that too.

Of course she is ripped. She is a professional athlete and model.

Don't worry dudes that don't find her attractive, she wouldn't give you the time of day anyway.
Sometimes I feel like I'm swimming upstream in threads like these, so I quote someone like minded. But yes, she doesn't look like Steve Reeves, much less Arnold.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:10 AM

575 posts, read 337,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Why on Earth would I be worried ?

What makes you think that just because she's attractive to one [really small] subset of XY-Chromosome pair of humanoids, the remaining subsets should fall on their knees and praise the lord for her looking their way ?

If she asked, I'd politely give her time of the day, but that would encompass the grand total of interactions from my side.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:10 AM

19,259 posts, read 15,137,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
This thread is so dumb. All people have muscles.
A skeletal system comes in handy, too.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:30 AM

41,938 posts, read 36,825,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenderFrost View Post
What makes you think that just because she's attractive to one [really small] subset of XY-Chromosome pair of humanoids, the remaining subsets should fall on their knees and praise the lord for her looking their way ? .

She is a pro fitness model. If you think she would be considered physically good looking to only a "really small subset" of guys, you're out of your mind.

And no one said one little thing about praising anyone. But continue on with the whacked out hyperbole.

Old 04-02-2019, 12:07 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,223,742 times
come on! she´s lovely, nothing wrong with her body.

Old 04-02-2019, 03:15 PM

13,395 posts, read 13,450,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
Why the need to attack people for not finding her attractive?

I don't find body builder type men attractive either, does that mean there is something wrong with me?
Has nothing to due with ideas of femininity or masculinity either, I just find it too bulky and misshapen looking, especially if there are veins standing out.
The woman in OP's video isnt' too bad, to me she's just right on the edge of being too muscular to look good.
No, the issue is this idea that certain attributes are not "feminine." In our society, feminine is usually translated as weak. Since she doesn't look weak, that makes her not "feminine " and thus unattractive.

People in this thread have commented about muscles being masculine.

This type of discussion usually isn't about "bulk" since this woman is still a small sized body compared to the average person. She's not mishapen. That's what legs, thighs, and arms look like. Those are not freakish body parts.

Old 04-02-2019, 04:48 PM

44,307 posts, read 19,974,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
I wonder about the value of a thread like this. Sometimes our opinions about other people, especially regarding something those people may be sensitive about, are best kept to ourselves.
Agree. This thread is a prime example of why threads about height or weight, or "Is this person hot or not?" are no longer permitted. Some members just can't resist the temptation to make sweeping generalizations about certain groups of people. It's NEVER right. Don't do it.

We all like what we like, and there's nothing wrong with that. Projecting your own likes and dislikes on others is wrong.

Some off-topic, bickering and personal-attack posts have been deleted. Thread closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships