Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2019, 05:38 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creature of the Wheel View Post
If you were married to me, I'd totally be down with your curiosity and future delving of the female persuasion.
Just because someone is bi doesn't mean that either of the "she's" wants a dick cluttering up the bed at the same time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2019, 08:00 PM

1,831 posts, read 3,200,641 times
This is fairly common as it is one of the top 10 female fantasies. Not sure it really means anything. What are some of your other fantasies and have you acted on them?

Old 04-25-2019, 09:27 AM

20,393 posts, read 14,661,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivertowntalk View Post
This is fairly common as it is one of the top 10 female fantasies. Not sure it really means anything. What are some of your other fantasies and have you acted on them?
One of the top male fantasies, too.

(Bi women, threesomes.)

One thing I want to mention in context of myself and other bi people I know, which I think is a misconception that some straight people (of either gender) often have... A bi person isn't more or less likely to cheat on a partner. While there's some difference between the "openly bi/pansexual" types and the "mostly straight but curious" types... Most of the bi or pansexual people I have known, do not have a NEED to have both or various types of genders in their love life to the point that if we don't, we feel like something is missing and we're dissatisfied. It is most often (again, based on me and others I've known during my life) that such people find and bond with whoever they are going to, and the genital configuration is just not a vitally important factor. Sex winds up being an expression of intimacy that can be done however it needs to be done, based on whatever they've got to work with.

This whole thing becomes kind of important for those who consider opening otherwise typical monogamous/hetero dyad relationships. A lot of time it's the woman who is bi, and the guy assumes she won't be needing another man because he's covering her penis needs and so she'll be just fine only dating other women, which makes HIM happy because "yay threesomes." What winds up happening is that the woman feels she's living with a restriction that isn't very fair if she happens to connect with another male, because in her world, people are not fungible, interchangeable, just because they are the same gender. And it isn't very fair, because if he is saying "Why would you want another man if I fulfill your needs?" then how come she cannot say, "Why would YOU want to play with another woman, if I fulfill yours?" It becomes a double standard, and breeds resentment.

These things can take quite a bit of thinking through, unless you just want to blunder forward and risk the whole enterprise for a good time. Which is yet another reason that I've found it easier to just be either polyamorous from day one, or if we're monogamous, let's just be monogamous. It's far easier than semi-this and quasi-that, with rules in place mostly to protect one partner and restrict the other.

Old 04-26-2019, 02:12 PM

2,802 posts, read 3,190,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Just because someone is bi doesn't mean that either of the "she's" wants a dick cluttering up the bed at the same time.
Didn't mention being down for joining. I'd be perfectly fine watching either through a hole in the wall or in the same room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships