Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 04:59 AM

212 posts, read 148,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Translation, please.
Don’t worry about it
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2019, 05:06 AM

7,588 posts, read 4,161,936 times
It sounds like he is considering his choices and, as of right now, it might be that you are the best he can get. Now you have to decide if he is the best you can get. That is why he is telling you to accept him as he is.

Old 04-21-2019, 08:25 AM

4,607 posts, read 3,300,134 times
For goodness sake, the guy is not that interested in you. Full stop.

If you want to go on with a relationship like that, it's up to you. That's what he is saying. He's never going to be what you want him to be - because he's just not that into you.

Do yourself a favor and break it off. He's not going to do it, probably because he's getting sex from you and is willing to keep it up just for that. But this is never going anywhere. Never.

Old 04-21-2019, 09:39 AM

1,658 posts, read 1,256,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcairngorm View Post
For goodness sake, the guy is not that interested in you. Full stop.

If you want to go on with a relationship like that, it's up to you. That's what he is saying. He's never going to be what you want him to be - because he's just not that into you.

Do yourself a favor and break it off. He's not going to do it, probably because he's getting sex from you and is willing to keep it up just for that. But this is never going anywhere. Never.
Well said.

Old 04-25-2019, 04:35 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma25 View Post
Don’t worry about it
Wow!

You really need to learn to take advice even if it’s not what you want to hear.

You sound demanding and controlling. Try to relax a bit.

If a guy texts and then you immediately text and then nothing so be it. Find something to do.

You are probably right. You scared him when you texted a bunch of times making you a ‘psycho b.’

Play a little hard to get.

It wouldn’t hurt to talk to a trusted older friend with your concerns.

Old 04-25-2019, 06:53 PM

6,456 posts, read 3,978,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma25 View Post
He say he does not want to be with me
He said, “it’s up to up to me” And that’s what’s so confusing.
because raised with things I was not happy.

But like someone said he is not bothered, if I stay or go.
If he can't say to you "I want to be with you," not something vague like that he could take you or leave you so you get to choose... he doesn't want to be with you. Or certainly doesn't want to be with you enough for you to waste your time with him. "It's up to you" is what you say when your friends ask if you want Italian or Chinese for dinner and you really don't give a crap either way. Do you want to be in a relationship with someone who really doesn't give a crap either way?? The only upside to it is that at least his attitude isn't "Oh hell no get away from me." That's not... really... an upside, to say "well at least they don't despise me." I want to be with someone who 100% is into me and 100% knows they want to be with me... no "yeah I guess," no "eh it's all right," no "whatever," but "Yes, I want to be with you, definitely." Otherwise what's the point?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships