U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:45 PM

4,618 posts, read 2,354,239 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanttocamp View Post
She obviously told her friends she thinks you like her. What did you answer?

So she knows you like her! Ask her out now. She could say no. If she does, you do not need to feel weird, as long as you don't keep stalking her.

Believe it or not, that how people do dating. Sometimes, they get a yes, sometimes, its a no. If it's a no, and she is NOT mature about it, she is a jackass.

She might say yes and you might have a great time.
this was over 10 years ago. i asked her for her # and she said why ? and i said something like to hang out sometime. she didnt answer and just looked at me like i was asking for a kidney and stayed quiet the rest of the ride home so i didnt press the issue.

the next nite, while hanging/studying with everyone, her girls asked if i was feeling her... she jumped in and said he probably thinks i'm an itch-op-bay. i smiled and shrugged my shoulders meaning like kinda'. she yelled for her other girl (who is kinda' militant) and says stanley called me an itch-op-bay... and we all laughed as she was about to cuss me out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 02:01 PM

12,528 posts, read 9,988,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
this was over 10 years ago. i asked her for her # and she said why ? and i said something like to hang out sometime. she didnt answer and just looked at me like i was asking for a kidney and stayed quiet the rest of the ride home so i didnt press the issue.

the next nite, while hanging/studying with everyone, her girls asked if i was feeling her... she jumped in and said he probably thinks i'm an itch-op-bay. i smiled and shrugged my shoulders meaning like kinda'. she yelled for her other girl (who is kinda' militant) and says stanley called me an itch-op-bay... and we all laughed as she was about to cuss me out.
Dude. She can't even pig latin. She is not the right girl.

Old Today, 02:06 PM

574 posts, read 114,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy1994 View Post
What do you guys think based on clues I gave.
Here, this guy will set you straight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWzI_Wn0ZwM

Old Today, 02:18 PM

38,299 posts, read 56,099,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyguy1994 View Post
Here are a couple of clues
- one incident it was my birthday and she was very curious on my age and I was joking around not telling her which made her very interested. She really wanted to know and kept pressing and I told her. She said I look very good for my age and she said i look like im mixed with something. I am asian and she thought i was half white. I jokingly said i was black in a sarcastic way which she laughed.
- i went hiking one time and posted on my social media. she looked asked where it was at. I said next time i go ill invite ya. we talked about it again the next day and she says yeah we should go sometime, but I can't tell if it is 1 on 1 only or she wants to invite her friend since her friend was in the car when we talked about it

- i was at home and she was the first to text me to come over to campus for an event when i had other friends there who could have texted me first
- in a table with a bunch of people eating and she offered me some of her food cause she was feeling full when there were other guys around
- we talked about traveling and she said she wanted to go to california which is where I am from. It was just me and her talking about it then she included her friend who wanted to come as well which sucked. (i figured a girl will only ask to hang out if she has interest in you)

not so good
- i was leader for the day and i assigned her a role she didn't like she said thanks buddy in a sarcastic way from my experience when a girl calls you buddy it means she sees you as a friend
- Usually girls I can tell are interested things would just be effortless convo goes smoothly and all that. My convo with her not as much
- sometimes we sit across from each other and i can't catch her looking at me usually if someone likes you they will look at you

You can say just ask her out well if I do that and get burned it would suck cause class is very small and everyone will know about it and it would be really awkward cause I will have to work with her. I am in one of her groups so it would just be awkward for both of us. What do you guys think based on clues I gave.
If you can't tell, then she doesn't.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or