Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 05:09 AM

2 posts, read 1,839 times

Advertisements

I don’t understand how someone could be so cruel. How, in May he tells me that he’s a ****ed up person, he just wants to be left alone. He’s a ****ty person, and I’m over here worried ****less about this guy because I cared about him deeply, and I wanted to make sure that he was okay. I wanted to make sure that if he needed anything, that he could always just ask me because I’m there for you and I know what it’s like to be going through whatever it is and not have someone there.

So I was there. This happened like 3rd/4th week of May. In that very same week, he then tells me how he wants nothing to do with me and my emotions, and honestly y’all. I was at first heartbroken (still am, but wait there’s more) I’m upset and hurt at this guy because I just like showed to you how much I care about you, how much I would be there for you, but then you want to tell me that you want nothing to do with me nor nothing to do with my emotions, and then I’m just like “fine, you know what, bet!” But truthfully that week of May and hitting June have been hard for me because I didn’t understand what I did to this guy besides showed that I cared.

So I’m here heartbroken, begging my Gods and Goddesses to remove this pain because I couldn’t deal anymore. I couldn’t deal with that kind of heart and then having my friends say my eyes are screaming that they are hurt, and then breaking down into tears.

Then last week he wants to come back, and me with my always giving people chances self took him back, and he wants to act as if he didn’t say those things and do those things. I honestly just cracked, and then I ask him why does he keep coming in and out of my life constantly, why does he keep doing that if he doesn’t want to stick around? Like why come back for the 4th/5th time.

(No this wasn’t the first time, but this being the most recent made me just lose it and something in me just broke)

And then he wants to tell me how “oh, you’re always texting and bothering me” that’s because I have all of these questions on why you treat me like this and how he likes to say “oh, I didn’t do anything wrong to you, at least I didn’t **** you and then ghosted” and how he likes to say that he walks with God and whatever

And I’m here like whenever I do something wrong or make a mistake towards you, I have to take responsibility for it but the minute I say you did this that hurt me, you tell me you didn’t do anything wrong. You tell me how you see nothing wrong with what you did and when I call you out on what you do to me, it’s an issue. But if the tables were turned, I’ll have to take responsibility so ****ing fast like, and then he blocked me and it’s like

How the **** can someone say that they didn’t do anything to hurt you. Guys, I can’t. My heart is breaking, and it hurts so much that I tried to express that and he refuses to see that, he refuses to see that it’s because of what he did and said to me in May.

After all I did was cared about him deeply and be there for him, and tried to understand him. This is what he does?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2019, 06:13 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,896,868 times
Kiddies, when somebody says something like this to you, run away.
Very fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParadiseEve View Post
in May he tells me that he’s a ****ed up person, he just wants to be left alone. He’s a ****ty person,

Old 07-09-2019, 07:27 AM

11,368 posts, read 24,331,439 times
Don’t be so codependent! It’s not your job to solve his problems. Hard lesson to learn and a trap many young people fall into. Look after your own emotional health. It’s not tied to fixing him.

Time to make a clean break and find someone who causes less pain.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codependency

Old 07-09-2019, 07:33 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,591,995 times
Well, he TOLD you he was a ****** person.

Old 07-09-2019, 07:41 AM

35,512 posts, read 17,705,812 times
I rarely say this.

I think you should seek counseling, because attaching yourself to someone who clearly was not at all interested in a relationship will probably be a pattern you will repeat until you figure out why you did this.

Old 07-09-2019, 07:44 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,668,656 times
Time to pick your self esteem up, dust it off.....and walk away. Walk away...no RUN....while you still can! Do not....I repeat...DO NOT....attempt any further contact with this toxic person!

He has not only told you, but shown you his true colors.

I know it hurts. Cruelty is beyond pain and can leave deep scars. But surely you are an empathetic person and deserve better than what little he brings to the table.

Take care of yourself now, and try to move on.

Old 07-09-2019, 09:58 AM

2 posts, read 1,839 times
He already walked away. He blocked me and I just left it at that. I don’t understand how someone could be so mean my heart is broken again, and I have to again heal just how I tried to in June.

I don’t understand how I could care about someone so much and they care not at all.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:01 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,668,656 times
Quote:
He already walked away. He blocked me and I just left it at that. I don’t understand how someone could be so mean my heart is broken again, and I have to again heal just how I tried to in June.

I don’t understand how I could care about someone so much and they care not at all.
I am living that life right now. I unfortunately, married this one. Now I am trying to save enough $$ to make my escape.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:06 AM

61,173 posts, read 85,998,837 times
Maybe there was just to much Mom in you
and he felt suffocated. All those constant worries about him could be tiresome.
Some men don't want so much care in the relationship. They want to care, not feel cared for. You probably did too much.

Even now, you just can't let go...

Old 07-09-2019, 10:14 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,591,995 times
Quote:

I don't understand how you could willingly walk into this situation when he was so cruel to you up front. That's the question you should be asking the gods and goddesses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships