U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 05:38 PM

43,521 posts, read 42,049,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
If you feel weird about, tell her. Itís hard enough for two female friends to share a room, much less a platonic couple with no clear agenda.
It sorta sounds like she has an agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2019, 06:24 PM

166 posts, read 235,123 times
well it's moving along ,she texted me good night, I return the saying, then she texted me back Bye my dreams love. I should mention she does not have a strong english vocabulary. but we talk with little problems in understanding each other. I will be with her thurs morning to do some work. I am looking forward to it, I am so new to this it's exciting and scary at the same time. thank all of you for your input and information. I will keep you posted.

Old 07-09-2019, 06:40 PM

14,866 posts, read 12,307,193 times
Oh it’s ON now!

Old 07-09-2019, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky1 View Post
well it's moving along ,she texted me good night, I return the saying, then she texted me back Bye my dreams love. I should mention she does not have a strong english vocabulary. but we talk with little problems in understanding each other. I will be with her thurs morning to do some work. I am looking forward to it, I am so new to this it's exciting and scary at the same time. thank all of you for your input and information. I will keep you posted.
Oh my gosh tricky!!

She does sound VERY into you.

So her English is not strong. Where is she from?

Old 07-09-2019, 07:19 PM

Vietnam, she took me out for sushi last week, That stuff is disgusting, I like fish but it needs to be cooked. she a a good time trying to teach me to use chop sticks, not happening. so I took her out to a steak house, we both ordered the same thing salmon, weird uh? I'm just rambling now, I'm tired and morning comes quick. I will check in later.

Old 07-09-2019, 08:00 PM

3,319 posts, read 3,029,437 times
Good luck! A nice story is good to read, for a change.

Old 07-10-2019, 04:10 AM

12,354 posts, read 13,610,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Oh itís ON now!
I know right!

This guy is gunna git jiggy wit it.

How does he not know?

Old 07-11-2019, 07:56 PM

Well I met her today at a job, she was all smiles and happy. We ended up talking for about a hour, would have been longer but it started to rain. ask her to dinner she gladly said yes. After dinner we talked about anything and everything,for over a hour after they clear the table.I really had a good time and she was laughing and really enjoying herself. After about the tenth time the waitress ask us if we needed anything else we decided it was time to call it a night. I walked her to her car and we said goodbye, no hug or anything like that, it just don't seem the right time for that yet.I really enjoy being with her even though we come from very different backgrounds, not just culture wise but financially also. She's more high end and I am more blue collar. Which she is well aware of but we still get each other. I guess from here I will keep taking it slow and see where we end up.Just friends or maybe something more.

Funymann-sometimes you just gotta trust your gut feeling.

Old 07-11-2019, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky1 View Post
Well I met her today at a job, she was all smiles and happy. We ended up talking for about a hour, would have been longer but it started to rain. ask her to dinner she gladly said yes. After dinner we talked about anything and everything,for over a hour after they clear the table.I really had a good time and she was laughing and really enjoying herself. After about the tenth time the waitress ask us if we needed anything else we decided it was time to call it a night. I walked her to her car and we said goodbye, no hug or anything like that, it just don't seem the right time for that yet.I really enjoy being with her even though we come from very different backgrounds, not just culture wise but financially also. She's more high end and I am more blue collar. Which she is well aware of but we still get each other. I guess from here I will keep taking it slow and see where we end up.Just friends or maybe something more.

Funymann-sometimes you just gotta trust your gut feeling.
That's very exciting, tricky.

So the trip is still on?

Old 07-11-2019, 08:52 PM

14,866 posts, read 12,307,193 times
No hug or anything? Gotta make some moves, Bro.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships