U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2019, 09:14 PM

172 posts, read 238,048 times

Advertisements

Well I'm back and had awesome time. I will go ahead get this out, I suck at gambling, enough said. Now for the good. I have not felt this way for so long . we just connected on every level. I'm so happy I could burst.It was heaven on earth. She let me know that she's Very much in love with me. I the same. We were like we've been together for ever. Just being with each other and enjoying every moment. People probably thought we were on our honeymoon. Oh yeah Vegas is cool, now we're back at our homes and on the way back we both were dreading not waking up together. I will see her tomorrow, as she took all my clothes to wash for me. Looking forward to that. I guess I will see what happens next. We are going to Orlando next month for a few days. I'm tired now and just wanted to let you guys& girls know how it went. Sleep well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2019, 10:22 PM

719 posts, read 129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky1 View Post
Well I'm back and had awesome time. I will go ahead get this out, I suck at gambling, enough said. Now for the good. I have not felt this way for so long . we just connected on every level. I'm so happy I could burst.It was heaven on earth. She let me know that she's Very much in love with me. I the same. We were like we've been together for ever. Just being with each other and enjoying every moment. People probably thought we were on our honeymoon. Oh yeah Vegas is cool, now we're back at our homes and on the way back we both were dreading not waking up together. I will see her tomorrow, as she took all my clothes to wash for me. Looking forward to that. I guess I will see what happens next. We are going to Orlando next month for a few days. I'm tired now and just wanted to let you guys& girls know how it went. Sleep well.
That's so lovely!!! Yay.

Old 08-08-2019, 08:38 AM

1,230 posts, read 1,365,888 times
I am happy for you and for her. Appears that both of you hit the jackpot!

Old 08-08-2019, 08:55 AM

43,764 posts, read 42,381,785 times
Way to go tricky! So happy for you

Old 08-09-2019, 10:00 PM

731 posts, read 251,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Oh it could be quite the adventure, all right, with your apparent new girlfriend!

Congratulations!

Cracked me up.

Anyway , really nice to hear things went how they did tricky, l'm happy for you .

Old 08-10-2019, 08:23 PM

Thanks everyone , I am really grateful to you all for letting me vent/discuss my concerns about this relationship . still growing in it and seems good . who knows maybe I will start another thread on I was once single but now I'm not.......... Just kidding ,I take it day by day. God bless you all.

Old 08-12-2019, 06:22 AM

744 posts, read 249,279 times
So happy for you, and grateful that you let us in on this slice of your life. Best of luck!

Old 08-12-2019, 12:57 PM

4,558 posts, read 4,351,189 times
I've enjoyed living vicariously through you. I hope it keeps going this well.

Old 08-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Status: "Now I know how Joan of Arc felt ..." (set 7 days ago)

516 posts, read 162,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gus2 View Post
So happy for you, and grateful that you let us in on this slice of your life. Best of luck!

That just cracked me up. Because to some from the east coast who listened to a certain shock jock on DC-101 some 20 years ago, "a slice" had a certain meaning.

Old Today, 07:16 AM

Hello all, things are moving along well. we are getting more personal in our every day lives and what we do daily. We had a good long talk last night and I brought up the one thing that sorta bothers me, finances. as I said she is well off and I am blue collar man. I explained that I like doing things such as going on vacations, going out and such. but I am limited to what I do/afford. She in the most sweetest loving way told me she understands and not to worry, that we are soulmates to the end and she will take care of everything concerning our life together. I was floored. I have never been in this situation before, but at the same time she made me feel very relaxed about it. she then brought up me staying with her at her house(moving in) thats a big move, I've been at my home for 18 years(I rent) I kinda played it off , making jokes about it ,buts she is serious . I will talk more to her about this over time. not something to rush into. any how I find myself thinking of every moment we spend together and enjoying just being with her. looking forward it seems all good. thank y'all for listening to me and your encouragement .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships