U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM

8,778 posts, read 7,698,666 times

Advertisements

So I 'm left with the assumption that you give him free room and board, while he provides sex and plays bf? If thats true, I dont blame you for being mad, as he's not holding up his end of the bargain. Maybe you havent been clear about the conditions of your relationship.

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM

78,608 posts, read 70,508,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
So I 'm left with the assumption that you give him free room and board, while he provides sex and plays bf? If thats true, I dont blame you for being mad, as he's not holding up his end of the bargain. Maybe you havent been clear about the conditions of your relationship.
They're engaged, though. She calls him her "fiancť". So at this point, it should be beyond mere "playing" bf. Or...? Is "engaged" the new "going steady"? Is that what these open-ended engagements with no wedding date in sight are about?

I can't keep up.

Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM

78,608 posts, read 70,508,089 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04ueFND7JT4

Old Yesterday, 10:08 PM

1,965 posts, read 958,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruth4truth View Post
lmao

Old Today, 02:00 AM

4,565 posts, read 3,796,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post
You are correct. I just donít see the point of him, if he doesnít do things with us and around the house.

I canít just change the locks. He has to leave on his own or I need a court order. Frankly, I only have money and energy to deal with one court case at a time and my sons father is using that up, yet again. I do remind him often that he isnít here for his good looks and he needs to make it worthwhile for me to deal with him.
Yet you deal with him anyway, while putting him down & insulting him on top of it. Given you don't like sex, expect him to be your servant to kids that aren't his, and tell him he's ugly & useless if he's not catering to you, is it any wonder he's not jumping up & down to do anything for you.

From his end, it can be argued he puts up with you for the free room & board since your're not good for companionship. And you put up with him for whatever scraps of chores he actually does do.

Either keep up with this mutual using arrangement, or get rid of him. I don't know why you post here to complain when nobody ever has any different advice for you. So get rational advice you ignore, then abandon the thread only to make a new one to complain about the same exact issue. I have to wonder how serious these posts are or if everyone here is being scammed by a teenager. lol

In the end, BOTH of you seem to have issues. Neither of you is happy, but willing to except the craps you get for one reason or another.

So you have 2 options.
1. Kick him to the curb & stop dating because you clearly don't care about love or companionship, so much as having a servant who will take care of your messes for you.
2. Stick with the newest bad guy you have (or created) & stop whining. Because at this point, it's your own fault you're unhappy when you keep dating bad men.

Old Today, 02:44 AM

37,981 posts, read 55,740,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowonLuck View Post

I can’t just change the locks. He has to leave on his own or I need a court order. Frankly, I only have money and energy to deal with one court case at a time and my sons father is using that up, yet again.
Why? Do you have a joint lease? Is that his place?
Does he work? Is he a provider?
If not, then of course you can kick him out. Changing a lock cost $50, but YOU don't want that. You want him, because you're low on luck with guys. Every each one is a disaster, including the father of your kids.
What your kids think about you and your lousy boyfriend's? Are you a role model for your kids?Do they even respect you, or your "fiance"?
How do you see your "marriage" and future with him?
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old Today, 09:17 AM

40,206 posts, read 15,179,596 times
OP, leave your s.o. or not, but do not expect anyone here to change their advice given over and over again in previous threads you've started about him. This thread is now CLOSED.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or