U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 07-14-2019, 10:21 PM
 
116 posts, read 18,314 times
Reputation: 148

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
Exactly! I mentioned in another thread, that due to the way men's and women's evolutionary instincts work, lying is a necessity in straight relationships nowadays. In LGBT relationships, not as much, or maybe not at all.
If you are in your 40's and have never had sex, what happens if your date wants to have sex? Then you have to come up with another reason why you can't have sex with her. There is a comedy movie here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 07-14-2019, 11:56 PM
 
727 posts, read 190,189 times
Reputation: 965
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
That's why he should lie.
Not sure if were talking about me, or Mr. 40s Dating Virgin, or Mr. Hired Help. If were talking about lying about having sex, it seems like that *** would be up once the act starts? I mean, I know academically what goes where, but Id imagine actually doing it for the first few times would be like driving a stick shift...I know how to drive one in theory, but Ive never done it in practice, so Im probably going to grind gears, mash the clutch at the wrong time, stall out, and flood the engine too soon, and shes going to wonder why she got in the car with such a lousy driver. That, and Im a horrible liar, no poker face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison7 View Post
Why that? He should just go have sex.
So go have sex, just like *snap* that, huh.

Wait, wait.

1- Hasnt had sex
2- Turning women off because hasnt had sex
3- Hire an escort to have sex
4- Turning women off because had sex with an escort
5- Lie about escort?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2019, 12:02 AM
 
727 posts, read 190,189 times
Reputation: 965
Quote:
Originally Posted by allison7 View Post
If you are in your 40's and have never had sex, what happens if your date wants to have sex? Then you have to come up with another reason why you can't have sex with her. There is a comedy movie here.
Id say I like you a lot. Ive never done this before, but I want to make sure Im as good for you as I can be, so help me learn how to please you. Unless Im not comfortable enough with her to have sex, in which case Id say I like you a lot, but I want to wait until we know we have something special. I need that to be able to express myself physically to you. And if she balks and walks at either of those, well, at least I was close.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-15-2019, 09:33 AM
 
Location: Southern California
5,531 posts, read 8,185,767 times
Reputation: 5254
I hope OP comes back soon to tell us what she thinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 07:28 AM
 
290 posts, read 94,911 times
Reputation: 190
Sexual compatibility is at the top of my list for must haves in a relationship (yes, I have character traits in my list too) If you're with someone, that should be really good- especially in the beginning.


I've been where you're at, it feels bad because men are supposed to want it all the time. I think the times this happened, the men felt I was being lazy. Do you make him do all the work? If he's tired, you could do all the work. Not putting the blame on you but if that is a problem, there's the solution.


You may however be a mis match. Another poster, I think a male said some women you just crave it from all the time because they're good in bed. I think there's more to it than that- how hot a person is (hence all the questions about you gaining weight, I guess this falls under the 'men are visual' comment I've heard.) I definitely want someone like that, someone who can't get enough of me. I'll do my part too.

This may not be important to you but I suspect it is somewhat important or you wouldn't be posting about it. If this continues and you're doing your part to look and smell good and to "not just lay there" , you have to look into just how important an area sex is in what you're looking for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 07:42 AM
 
Location: Florida
19,857 posts, read 19,965,031 times
Reputation: 23325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I hope OP comes back soon to tell us what she thinks.
I believe OP is long gone...started the thread on the 9th and hasn't been on since the 10th
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 07:50 AM
 
290 posts, read 94,911 times
Reputation: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
I believe OP is long gone...started the thread on the 9th and hasn't been on since the 10th
Probably, but I've noticed the forum loves the sexual discussions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 08:40 AM
 
2,069 posts, read 565,115 times
Reputation: 1335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idkeither View Post
Sexual compatibility is at the top of my list for must haves in a relationship (yes, I have character traits in my list too) If you're with someone, that should be really good- especially in the beginning.


I've been where you're at, it feels bad because men are supposed to want it all the time. I think the times this happened, the men felt I was being lazy. Do you make him do all the work? If he's tired, you could do all the work. Not putting the blame on you but if that is a problem, there's the solution.


You may however be a mis match. Another poster, I think a male said some women you just crave it from all the time because they're good in bed. I think there's more to it than that- how hot a person is (hence all the questions about you gaining weight, I guess this falls under the 'men are visual' comment I've heard.) I definitely want someone like that, someone who can't get enough of me. I'll do my part too.

This may not be important to you but I suspect it is somewhat important or you wouldn't be posting about it. If this continues and you're doing your part to look and smell good and to "not just lay there" , you have to look into just how important an area sex is in what you're looking for.
I hear that just because a woman is hot, figure and all, that she can be typically bad in the sack. Some men have stereotypical labeled hotties as the least good in the bedroom. I dunno, something about how they have it all in one aspect, but lacking in the other. Basically, very attractive women seem to try less in the bedroom according to some men who've experienced 9s and 10s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 09:09 AM
 
Location: New to Bay Area
1,083 posts, read 251,879 times
Reputation: 1012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
I hear that just because a woman is hot, figure and all, that she can be typically bad in the sack. Some men have stereotypical labeled hotties as the least good in the bedroom. I dunno, something about how they have it all in one aspect, but lacking in the other. Basically, very attractive women seem to try less in the bedroom according to some men who've experienced 9s and 10s.
How *good* anyone is....male or female....depends a lot on their drive & interest in their partner....and wanting to please their partner, not how attractive they are. Lack of interest is a part of this....so if O.P.'s boyfriend is turning down sex & never initiating......that's a sign in a big way he is not interested in her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 07-20-2019, 09:25 AM
 
290 posts, read 94,911 times
Reputation: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
I hear that just because a woman is hot, figure and all, that she can be typically bad in the sack. Some men have stereotypical labeled hotties as the least good in the bedroom. I dunno, something about how they have it all in one aspect, but lacking in the other. Basically, very attractive women seem to try less in the bedroom according to some men who've experienced 9s and 10s.
I've heard that. I've even been with someone hot like that (married him, married over 10 years in fact, divorced now, partly due to him not being good in bed. But that was only a small part. The other disappointments were such a turn off too, shows how complex sex actually is) He was so good looking I knew he wasn't good sex but thought it was not important. The 9 /10 looks don't last and even if they did, you get used to the person and it doesn't have the same impact.

Women (myself included, though I won't go in that direction again.) get so lazy thinking the man's lucky to be getting some! I've never taken that to an extreme though. I've seen women who have and corrected my attitude. I look pretty good and take care to be a good lover. Helps to find someone you're excited to be with. Things just go natural at that point, no extra effort needed.

Funny how sex can change your perception of a person, I'd guess it works that way for men too. . .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top