U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 06:35 AM

703 posts, read 440,209 times

Advertisements

could be low sex drive, low T, not interested in the relationship, could just be tired/depressed nowadays. normally in mid 20s, on average, the guy should be super horny. lol

everything is speculation, up to the OP to have a serious conversation with the BF.

But yeah, it is irritating how society makes like the guy always should be raring and ready to go at a moment's notice, and that he's blessed that a woman would be willing to sprawl out on the bed like a starfish. And that all guys are dogs willing to stick their pricks in anything with a pulse and a wet hole...

sex is a 2 way street, and should be desired and beneficial for both parties. Sometimes guys are just really tired after work or not in the mood. And yes, quality of the sex does matter a lot. when i was much younger, one of my exgf had trouble figuring out how to give bjs without teeth. Guess how often I wanted bjs, until she figured it out?

Last edited by rya96797; 07-21-2019 at 06:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2019, 07:23 AM

7,513 posts, read 2,970,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ari21 View Post
**UPDATE**
As I took some of you guys awesome suggestions I left the situation alone because hey I cant do much. But here’s the catch.. now he wants to! I know some of you are gonna say “well you got what you wanted” but my thing is we’ve been intimate with those same reasons then all of a sudden he turns me down for a month because of it then 24hrs (same stress same job) later he’s all on me !! He says its because it makes him want me more.
Ok, the answer was right here. Her initiating began to make him uninterested. She quit asking what the problem was, and left it alone. Shortly after changing her behavior he was interested again. He answered all the questions and assumptions by the simple phrase of “that’s what makes me want you”. So if she would just back off sometimes and give him time, he’ll go back to being interested, like he explained and showed.

To recap: The lack of interest wasn’t shown to be due to:
She’s getting fat
She’s getting old
She lays there like a starfish
She has poor technique
She uses her teeth
He works hard for 8 hours a day
He’s afraid of getting Me#too’ed
He’s got someone else

Thanks for playing- Let’s Project and Reveal Ourselves.

*A years supply of Rice A Roni to those with the most defensive suggestions.

Old 07-21-2019, 08:23 AM

219 posts, read 30,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ari21 View Post
how can I deal with being rejected moving forward in the relationship?
If you've already talked about it and you've made no headway and there's no tangible reason for this to be a temporary thing (like he is ill or depressed from his mom dying or something like that), there are two choices: See a counselor as a last resort or get out of the relationship. The only other alternative is waiting forever for something that may or may not change.

Old 07-22-2019, 10:28 AM

432 posts, read 141,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rya96797 View Post
... a woman would be willing to sprawl out on the bed like a starfish.

Okay, I just laughed out loud at the imagery.

Old 07-22-2019, 10:52 AM

7,513 posts, read 2,970,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADogNamedSam View Post
Okay, I just laughed out loud at the imagery.
Especially since OPs been the initiator.

Old Today, 03:46 AM

193 posts, read 58,320 times
My guy hardly initiate sex, we can spend hours together, I could be wearing sexy clothes etc, he might kiss me on the Forehead while hugging me or caressing me but would hard take the lead.

I’ve asked me why and he said it’s because he does not want to be or “sex pest” or sex crazy”

When I do initiate it or even just kiss him he would take the lead and go on many rounds- I get tired out in the end.
I think his ex use to use sex as weapon to control or shame him for wanting a lot. Like he said he is affectionate guy but he prefers the woman leading so he avoids any rejections.

After I told him, I would like him to initiate it, he does do it sometimes now but as often I would like.

I think some man are made to believe women don’t like sex and are only doing for the man as a favour.
And probably got rejected a lot when they initiate it.

Old Today, 06:07 AM

116 posts, read 18,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma25 View Post
My guy hardly initiate sex, we can spend hours together, I could be wearing sexy clothes etc, he might kiss me on the Forehead while hugging me or caressing me but would hard take the lead.

I’ve asked me why and he said it’s because he does not want to be or “sex pest” or sex crazy”

When I do initiate it or even just kiss him he would take the lead and go on many rounds- I get tired out in the end.
I think his ex use to use sex as weapon to control or shame him for wanting a lot. Like he said he is affectionate guy but he prefers the woman leading so he avoids any rejections.

After I told him, I would like him to initiate it, he does do it sometimes now but as often I would like.

I think some man are made to believe women don’t like sex and are only doing for the man as a favour.
And probably got rejected a lot when they initiate it.
Let him know you want him to initiate it more and that sex is for you just as much as it is for him. Did he tell you he used to get rejected or he thought women don't like sex? It's not good if his past is playing a part in how he is with you now.

Old Today, 03:25 PM

432 posts, read 141,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbccl View Post
especially since ops been the initiator.

OMG! Hahahahahahaha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or