U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 08:33 PM

3,519 posts, read 1,606,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That was a response to the questions: how many hours/week does he work. Sorry to learn you're not able to follow the discussion.
I think ysr_racer here was being facetious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 09:16 PM

78,813 posts, read 70,635,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
I think ysr_racer here was being facetious.
Oh, you mean like those strange-looking men that live under bridges? Really? No! He wouldn't do that!

Old 07-11-2019, 12:04 AM

1 posts, read 318 times
either has low sex drive or is not very much into you

If I was a woman, I wouldn't be ok with either option

Old 07-11-2019, 08:45 AM

16,082 posts, read 12,851,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDB22 View Post
either has low sex drive or is not very much into you

If I was a woman, I wouldn't be ok with either option
yep. Short and to the point.

And it is not coming back, I guarantee you this. Once it is gone, it is gone.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:24 PM

1,983 posts, read 1,308,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ari21 View Post
Hiii you guys heres the situation. me & my boyfriend have been together for a year and within the year when it comes to sex or any sexual type activities I am the initiater. we dont usually have sex often because of work so its like once MAYBE (I cant stress this enough) twice every other weekend. But for the past month everytime I suggest sex he’s to stressed, tired from work or just doesnt feel like it. We’ve talked about why he feels the way he feels and I understand.. I also understand I cant force him into it or nag him about it because it would make matters worse. My question is how can I deal with being rejected moving forward in the relationship? It kind of bruised my ego and I dont want to have resentment when he does decide he’s “in the mood” any helpful suggestions?
I love threads like this. I would never turn down sex unless I was puking my guts out. It seems like the realization is, most couples are mismatched.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:39 PM

967 posts, read 229,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbsteel View Post
I love threads like this. I would never turn down sex unless I was puking my guts out. It seems like the realization is, most couples are mismatched.
Lol...this is like most men I know. My Bf would have to be on his death bed......

Old 07-11-2019, 04:30 PM

15,252 posts, read 8,543,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Yeah, I've worked construction in 120 degree weather and passed out from a heat stroke and I was still able to...take care of the business. I've had women tell me that heat stroke sex was the best they've ever had.

But I can see how work can wear you out and kill your libido. If you have to do strenuous work AND put up with all kinds of drama, you will be left physically AND emotionally exhausted.
I didn't know that macho men could ever be emotionally exhausted! I mean if she's right there, why would you turn it down, heatstroke, drama or not?

Old 07-11-2019, 05:24 PM

3,069 posts, read 4,207,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
I didn't know that macho men could ever be emotionally exhausted! I mean if she's right there, why would you turn it down, heatstroke, drama or not?
I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm 44. But many are painting this ludicrous idea that no guy ever turns down sex. Which is completely asinine. Guys aren't always in the mood. Only on CD are guys who always want it, even if sick. I feel like it's a loose attempt at telling the op that she doesn't do it for her man. Nobody knows if that's true or not. Some guys just don't have a high libido. And sometimes it can be that simple. Guys are not always in the mood.

For instance when my friend lost his father, he had no desire for sex. His women (who's a total azz), was trying to shame him for this. His response, "I just lost my freaking dad." Of course she was too selfish to give a ****. If you live long enough, they'll be a day when you turn sex down. Life happens and we are just not always in the mood.

I feel like this thread has become, (pounding chest/growl) " Look at me, Chad Thunder pants, will have sex anywhere, anytime, and any place. Here me roar!"

If the guys not in the mood, it is not always an indictment on the women.

Last edited by supermanpansy; 07-11-2019 at 05:35 PM..

Old 07-11-2019, 05:32 PM

23,651 posts, read 33,451,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
I don't know. Maybe because I've had a lot of sex in my life and I'm 44. But many are painting this ludicrous idea that no guy ever turns down sex. Which is completely asinine. Guys aren't always in the mood. Only on CD are guys who always want it even if sick. I feel like it's a loose attempt at telling the op that she doesn't do it for her man. Nobody knows if that's true or not. Some guys just don't have a high libido. And sometimes it can be that simple. Guys are not always in the mood.

For instance when my friend lost his father, he had no desire for sex. His women (who's a total azz), was trying to shame him for this. His response, "I just lost my freaking dad." Of course she was too selfish to give a ****. If you live long enough, they'll be a day when you turn sex down. Life happens and we are just not always in the mood.

I feel like this thread has become, (pounding chest/growl) " Look at me, Chad Thunder pants, will have sex anywhere and anytime, and any place. Here me roar!"
Thank you. Apparently men aren’t allowed to be tired, depressed, and heartbroken.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:05 PM

49 posts, read 7,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Thank you. Apparently men aren’t allowed to be tired, depressed, and heartbroken.
Now that's crazy talk! Everybody knows that guys ALWAYS want to have sex no matter what. They can work 18 hour shifts, come home help around the house, do yard work, or have mental or physical illnesses etc etc... and STILL want sex. They're robots I tell ya
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or