U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2019, 11:21 AM

12 posts, read 2,736 times

Advertisements

So Iíve met this girl that I like at work - always thought she was gorgeous. We talk every time I service her location but I donít see her that often as I service her location twice/wk. also, they switched her schedule to the evenings. Long story short, she followed me on ig and we started talking and she agreed to go to a dodgers game with me so thatís a good sign. but Iím not much of a texter so I would always text once/2-4 hrs. She do seem interested when I did talk to her at work and obviously she followed me on Ig so that has to say something. I had asked her out on a date and she replied ďomg I totally would! But Iím at a concert this weekend, have u heard of ďso&soĒĒ but then a couple a days later, I sent her this post on ig and asked her what would she do? And she just left me on read so Iím not sure where I stand. Should I hit her up again or should I just wait until the next time I see her? I figured that if she was really interested, then she would take the initiative and hmu once and a while.

What do u guys think?
Should I pursue her or just let it be and wait til I see her?
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2019, 12:12 PM

43,337 posts, read 41,900,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warreng213 View Post
So Iíve met this girl that I like at work - always thought she was gorgeous. We talk every time I service her location but I donít see her that often as I service her location twice/wk. also, they switched her schedule to the evenings. Long story short, she followed me on ig and we started talking and she agreed to go to a dodgers game with me so thatís a good sign. but Iím not much of a texter so I would always text once/2-4 hrs. She do seem interested when I did talk to her at work and obviously she followed me on Ig so that has to say something. I had asked her out on a date and she replied ďomg I totally would! But Iím at a concert this weekend, have u heard of ďso&soĒĒ but then a couple a days later, I sent her this post on ig and asked her what would she do? And she just left me on read so Iím not sure where I stand. Should I hit her up again or should I just wait until the next time I see her? I figured that if she was really interested, then she would take the initiative and hmu once and a while.

What do u guys think?
When is the Dodgers game???

You posted a thread about her two weeks ago, saying all the same stuff from the beginning of this thread, and you still haven't gone to a game yet?

I would stop playing around with stupid memes and questions on IG and ask her out on a specific day at a specific time to do a specific thing. You already mentioned the game, so follow through with that.

If she says no, I would not try anything else.

Old 07-10-2019, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
When is the Dodgers game???

You posted a thread about her two weeks ago, saying all the same stuff from the beginning of this thread, and you still haven't gone to a game yet?

I would stop playing around with stupid memes and questions on IG and ask her out on a specific day at a specific time to do a specific thing. You already mentioned the game, so follow through with that.

If she says no, I would not try anything else.
Thanks for the response! I have not taken her to the game yet as I have told her that I will let her know whenever weíre both free. I have a lot going on right now, and she knows that Iím a busy person.
Thanks again

Old 07-10-2019, 01:21 PM

8,018 posts, read 6,002,845 times
Quote:

What do u guys think?
I personally wouldn't go with anyone I like at work. But let's say I was the type that would...

I think if she was interested, then she would make more of an effort to get to know you better. I don't think she would leave you on read when you send a message. She would respond.

Old 07-10-2019, 03:07 PM

16,067 posts, read 12,851,076 times
Quote:

What do u guys think?
Quote:
Thanks for the response! I have not taken her to the game yet as I have told her that I will let her know whenever weíre both free. I have a lot going on right now, and she knows that Iím a busy person.
Thanks again
if you are too busy to date, then don't. Seems like she has more reason to come here and complain about you as you do.

You asked her out, she said yes. So, do it! Crap or get off the pot. Poor girl!

Old 07-10-2019, 03:08 PM

43,337 posts, read 41,900,880 times
Quote:
Thanks again
Then you're too busy to date anyone and you should stop talking to women.

Makes no sense.

Old 07-10-2019, 03:19 PM

2,062 posts, read 869,124 times
Agree.

You asked her if she would go out on a date and she said she totally would and you haven't asked her yet? When you snooze, you lose. I think you may have blown your chances with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Then you're too busy to date anyone and you should stop talking to women.

Makes no sense.

Old 07-10-2019, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
Agree.

You asked her if she would go out on a date and she said she totally would and you haven't asked her yet? When you snooze, you lose. I think you may have blown your chances with her.
How? I simply told her that I would let her know when we will go to the game whenever we both have time so I didnít give her a definitive date. She said that she would the 2nd time I asked her to see if she was available but she was going to a concert that weekend

Old 07-10-2019, 05:33 PM

2,062 posts, read 869,124 times
You asked her on a date and she said yes but she was going to a concert...then you are supposed to say how about next Friday or Sat., instead of saying OK someday when we are both free...
Quote:
How? I simply told her that I would let her know when we will go to the game whenever we both have time so I didnít give her a definitive date. She said that she would the 2nd time I asked her to see if she was available but she was going to a concert that weekend

Old 07-10-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobspez View Post
You asked her on a date and she said yes but she was going to a concert...then you are supposed to say how about next Friday or Sat., instead of saying OK someday when we are both free...
Maybe u donít understand my point or maybe I worded it wrong. The dodgers game was the very first time that I had asked her. Fast forward 2 weeks later, I had asked her if she was free on the weekend and thatís when she told me she was going to a concert so I just left it at that. I Felt that I was putting in more effort than her so thatís why I havenít been talking to her as of late. Figured the next time Iíll talk to her is when I would see her again at work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or