U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 05:18 PM

1,981 posts, read 965,701 times

Advertisements

I wonder how her interactions with OP would be if he was like all the other simpletons drooling over her. His indifference is a huge part of his magnetism (as far as the pretty girl who's accustomed to men drooling over her is concerned) in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 05:34 PM

4,818 posts, read 1,457,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I wonder how her interactions with OP would be if he was like all the other simpletons drooling over her. His indifference is a huge part of his magnetism (as far as the pretty girl who's accustomed to men drooling over her is concerned) in my opinion.
Perhaps she just doesn't view him as a barbarian.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:17 PM

78,931 posts, read 70,745,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
It has everything to do with this. It's not a coincidence, that she's trying to get the attention of the one guy, who hasn't thrown himself at her. And the weird blurting out of her life story when they had a little bit of time together, even though they only knew each other from sitting in the same class, adds to the suspicion about her sincerity.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:45 PM

Whatever is going on here, one thing is clear: the OP gains nothing by brushing her off.

Old 07-12-2019, 07:57 PM

OP, here's the reality...

A super hot college girl likes you. At the end of the day, who cares why? Seriously. Go for it. You probably won't ever have this type of opportunity again.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:09 PM

845 posts, read 1,104,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
OP, here's the reality...

A super hot college girl likes you. At the end of the day, who cares why? Seriously. Go for it. You probably won't ever have this type of opportunity again.
yeah, who cares? just so she can be some conquest? and as others stated, it doesn't even seem like she likes him that much, as evidenced by her going back to the cold shoulder routine once she gets his attention again. so it doesn't sound like anything's going to happen anyway.

if a guy acted like that to me, I'd be sick of them pretty quick.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:17 PM

1,208 posts, read 360,943 times
Good grief. You are over-thinking it. Next time you are alone with her just ask her out. Be specific; don't just say would you like to go out sometime. Say something more along the lines of would you like to have lunch/dinner at _____ if we can find a time that works for both of us? Or just ask her if she is free for a cup of coffee after class. It never hurts to ask.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikegal View Post
yeah, who cares? just so she can be some conquest? and as others stated, it doesn't even seem like she likes him that much, as evidenced by her going back to the cold shoulder routine once she gets his attention again. so it doesn't sound like anything's going to happen anyway.

if a guy acted like that to me, I'd be sick of them pretty quick.
Nah, not at all. He clearly likes her. And she likes him. Why question it?

Worst case scenario: she breaks his heart.

Old 07-12-2019, 08:25 PM

845 posts, read 1,104,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
Good grief. You are over-thinking it. Next time you are alone with her just ask her out. Be specific; don't just say would you like to go out sometime. Say something more along the lines of would you like to have lunch/dinner at _____ if we can find a time that works for both of us? Or just ask her if she is free for a cup of coffee after class. It never hurts to ask.
agree. then if she's not interested, she'll have to drop to yo-yo routine and he can just ignore her again.

Old 07-13-2019, 08:01 AM

78,931 posts, read 70,745,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
Whatever is going on here, one thing is clear: the OP gains nothing by brushing her off.
There's nothing to be gained, anyway. I think he finally realized that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or