U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:16 AM

141 posts, read 23,773 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillennialUrbanist View Post
The Red Pill is mostly a North American phenomenon. It's just now spreading into Europe and Australasia, and it's little known outside the Western world. Singaporean men would probably be mostly Blue Pilled, so they may still believe in chivalry and not be gun-shy about getting involved with a woman.
Do we really have to have this tedious redpill talk on here? It belongs in a PUA or MRA forum, not so much here.

Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Amazing how this sums up pretty much that entire internet school-lunch-table of guys, and everyone else's reaction to them.

"I'm not going to sit with you!"

OK.

"I am going my OWN WAY!"

Alright, cool. Go.

"I mean it! I'm going!!! You won't get to accuse me of anything!"

No one is...

"Ah! Don't you dare try to put me in a dog house! You can't have my lunch money!!"

I really don't want your lunch money. I have my own. See? This is my lunch. Right here. In front of me.

"LIES! CHAD BOUGHT YOU THAT CHICKEN BURGER!!"

Didn't you say you were going somewhere?

"I am!! I'm going my own way!"

Ohh...kayyy... Will you be doing that soon...?

"I'm only here in case there are any of the other 80% of men orbiting you that I might need to convince to go their own way, with me, when I go my own way. Sometime. But when we do, YOU'LL BE SORRY, STACEY!!!"

My name really is not Stacey. Can I eat my lunch now...?
Lol. I can't rep you but this is so funny (& true)

Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM

7,412 posts, read 11,576,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporelady View Post
Interesting.. so what should a woman do then ? Just wait to be picked ??
First, learn sports.

2nd, be aggressive towards guys you might like.

As long as you're willing to compromise a little bit on a couple of things (most likely physical attractiveness), there's a lot of diamonds in the rough. Well, maybe not diamonds, maybe more like amethysts.

I would estimate something like 20-30% of men have either never been hit on or rarely enough that they can count the number of times on one hand.

So, if a woman is willing to brave the waters of rejection, she can really get a good match, and beat out some other woman who's pussyfooting around trying to throw out obscure and ambiguous signals.

I really believe women have an inherent advantage in finding a good mate, but often don't use it.

Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM

7,648 posts, read 4,892,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
No offense but this sounds like the ramblings of someone who could never attract the types of women that he truly wanted and is now trying to fake punish women who don't really care.
And this is basically what it boils down to. A lot of the guys who indulge in the red pill and MGTOW nonsense do so out of bitterness. They couldn't get the hot blonde cheerleader with the big boobs/the pretty girl with the big butt and now they're full of entitled rage. They still have a high school mentality. But what's funny is that when they see a girl fall for what they perceive to be a Chad and she gets hurt, she's stupid. But when they fall for a bimbo, it's still the woman's fault and they are just an innocent guy that got taken advantage of. The hypocrisy is really comical.

Old Yesterday, 09:57 AM

4,272 posts, read 4,704,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
And this is basically what it boils down to. A lot of the guys who indulge in the red pill and MGTOW nonsense do so out of bitterness. They couldn't get the hot blonde cheerleader with the big boobs/the pretty girl with the big butt and now they're full of entitled rage. They still have a high school mentality. But what's funny is that when they see a girl fall for what they perceive to be a Chad and she gets hurt, she's stupid. But when they fall for a bimbo, it's still the woman's fault and they are just an innocent guy that got taken advantage of. The hypocrisy is really comical.
I saw a documentary on incels and I what I took away from it was that these people are severely mentally ill.

Itís not just about woman with them even though that is what they talk about. any slight enrages them. They need professional help before they harm someone.

Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM

3,825 posts, read 1,766,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporelady View Post
Any similar one for dateless women ?
One response you received said that women should just be really pretty and feminine, among other things. Those traits help, quite a bit, but just as there are men, and most men really, who aren't wealthy or particularly attractive who find partners, there are women, most women really, who aren't "really" pretty or demur but still find partners. So it's not hopeless.

It seems that you have some romantic expectations or hopes that aren't being met. It sounds like you don't think you're pretty, or pretty enough. I can understand how you might feel that way. Not because you're not pretty enough, and not because something called pretty enough even exists, because it doesn't, but because people who aren't all that conventionally attractive sometimes have bad experiences and over time can lose hope.

Assuming that you have some real challenges that make dating and romance difficult for you, feeling hopeless only adds to your challenge, and possibly blinds you to possibilities. As I've said, I understand how you may have gotten frustrated, but it's still something you need to deal with. Once your head is clear and you feel a bit more open to possibilities, there's still no one way to meet men that works for every woman. So not knowing you, the generic advice to pay attention to your appearance, highlighting your strong points, being someone people want to talk to and having something you're passionate about to discuss, and then going where available men might be all seems apt. And if I were you, I wouldn't always wait for a man to pick me. You can pick, too.

Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I saw a documentary on incels and I what I took away from it was that these people are severely mentally ill.
I've just been watching a documentary about incels on the BBC. Horrendous.

I hope that anyone who posts here talking about 'redpill', 'chads' and 'staceys' understands that these terms are used and originated by members of a hate group, and those members have murdered people. It's not a pretty thing to designate yourself as a member of this group by using such terms and is one surefire way to ensure that women stay very far away from you.

Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM

8,083 posts, read 6,020,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post

Itís not just about woman with them even though that is what they talk about. any slight enrages them. They need professional help before they harm someone.
They are a scary bunch. I've actually had a couple of them try to kick me off of a social media site. A SOCIAL MEDIA site (YouTube). I told them that he does not own that site and I can do whatever I want with my time. And it's all because of their looks that they're single.

I'll tell you. Dealing with them has actually got me 'blue-pilled'.

All they talk about is women and how they do not give them the time of day.

I'm not the best looking guy (some of these folks actually look way better than me), and I do just fine with women.

Old Yesterday, 12:26 PM

4,272 posts, read 4,704,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
They are a scary bunch. I've actually had a couple of them try to kick me off of a social media site. A SOCIAL MEDIA site (YouTube). I told them that he does not own that site and I can do whatever I want with my time. And it's all because of their looks that they're single.

I'll tell you. Dealing with them has actually got me 'blue-pilled'.

All they talk about is women and how they do not give them the time of day.

I'm not the best looking guy (some of these folks actually look way better than me), and I do just fine with women.
The weird part is at least on the documentary a lot of these dudes have had relationships and are still young.

Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM

3,528 posts, read 1,610,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
I hope that anyone who posts here talking about 'redpill', 'chads' and 'staceys' understands that these terms are used and originated by members of a hate group, and those members have murdered people. It's not a pretty thing to designate yourself as a member of this group by using such terms and is one surefire way to ensure that women stay very far away from you.
All movements, when new, tend to have high degrees of extremism. The Red Pill isn't even 10 years old; it was established in 2012. Feminism too went through a BIG extremism phase. Consider Andrea Dworkin, a strong proponent of feminism in 1960's. She wrote the "SCUM Manifesto" (Society for Cutting Up Men), and shot Andy Warhol. Today, the feminism movement has self-moderated. Dworkin's actions are considered unacceptable, non-extremist feminism is fully embraced by society, and women's needs are prioritized over men's.

Maybe in 50+ years, Red Pill will be as normal as feminism is now, after it self-moderates the same way. Or maybe it'll die out, like Occupy Wall Street did. I probably won't be around to find out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or