U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:58 AM

814 posts, read 1,071,624 times

Advertisements

Unless I missed something, sounds like you kind of just want a little revenge for hurting your ego, OP. She doesn't sound like a good person. Kind of a blackhole for attention.

You've already gotten your revenge anyway. You didn't continue to chase when she walked away, and she expressed that it bothered her. Just keep walking away towards something else.

Old Today, 08:31 AM

41 posts, read 7,597 times
I don稚 have a chance. Her impression of me is what it is.

Old Today, 08:34 AM

43,258 posts, read 41,844,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEffedUpBad View Post
YOUR impression of you is the problem.

If you could get ahold of your ego and make it stop driving your insecurities, you wouldn't be wasting your life like this.

You could move on and function properly around people like her.

Old Today, 08:49 AM

7,406 posts, read 2,932,536 times
What was your answer when she said you were mean for cutting her off and un-friending her?

Old Today, 09:00 AM

41 posts, read 7,597 times
“I deleted my Facebook completely,” and “if I do go there, we’re never going to refer to anything that happened last year.”

Old Today, 09:05 AM

43,258 posts, read 41,844,197 times
Quote:

的 deleted my Facebook completely,
What an overreaction.

Quote:

and 妬f I do go there, we池e never going to refer to anything that happened last year.

Yep, that's your bruised ego talking.

SO hurt that you can't even think of mentioning something very human that happened before that probably won't even come up often, if at all.

Old Today, 09:17 AM

310 posts, read 83,546 times
Quote:

You learn from every experience. You learned a valuable lesson here. You took the chance with her even though you felt at the start she was out of your league. You messed up but the experience taught you why, and that's very valuable. Think of dating as on the job training. It's OK TO FAIL. We all fail. Just learn why it failed.

Also, this particular woman is not the type of woman you want to be with long term anyway.

Old Today, 09:22 AM

40,216 posts, read 15,184,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Then why are you making threads about her? What is the point?
This ^ . Thread closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or