Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 11:12 PM

108 posts, read 67,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
She was wondering why all her head games had no impact on you. Even if you could fix this for now, do you really want someone who will sleep with someone else to hurt you? She's showing you what will happen when problems occur. Is that what you really want in someone?
She didn’t do it to hurt me. She did it because she wanted to, and at worst may have announced it in the group text to send me a really firm signal that it was over, but more likely, was just being herself among friends and didn’t care how it would affect me.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:13 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iEffedUpBad View Post
She didn’t do it to hurt me. She did it because she wanted to, and may have announced it to send me a signal that it was over, but more likely, was just being herself and didn’t care about how it would affect me.
Oh, well in that case.....And this makes you want her, why??????

No. She was sticking it to you. Trust me on that. Again, do you really want a girl who will sleep with someone just to hurt you? What exactly is making her so desirable? Oh, (face palm) the fact that now she's playing hard to get. You must like drama. None of this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship. You guys haven't even started yet and things got this bad. Do yourself a favor and move on. She's not the one.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:16 PM

108 posts, read 67,229 times
Quote:
Oh, well in that case.....And this makes you want her, why??????
I liked her a lot before she shut me down. She acted completely different. She was amazing. I miss that side of her.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:24 PM

17,672 posts, read 9,155,986 times
Quote:
She was wondering why all her head games had no impact on you. Even if you could fix this for now, do you really want someone who will sleep with someone else to hurt you? She's showing you what will happen when problems occur. Is that what you really want in someone?
Quote:
She didn’t do it to hurt me. She did it because she wanted to, and at worst may have announced it in the group text to send me a really firm signal that it was over, but more likely, was just being herself among friends and didn’t care how it would affect me.
Sounds to me like she wanted to see if you'd be jealous. Or maybe it was a signal she was sending to let you know the reason your relationship didn't work out is because you wouldn't have sex with her.

I don't know.

Old 07-12-2019, 11:25 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,149,092 times
Quote:
I liked her a lot before she shut me down. She acted completely different. She was amazing. I miss that side of her.
You will most likely never see that side of her again. You blew it, and I do feel for you because you are now stuck. Forgive yourself, for not taking action when you should have. Hey, most of us have been there. It's called "the one that got away." Sometimes you just can't fix it. Learning from this might be the best that you can do. Next time that you like someone, do yourself a favor and act on it.

I dont personally think that she was the one for you, but I know that that's how you are feeling right now. If you think that you still have a chance, then try. If you won't do that, then I would suggest moving on. What other options are left?

Last edited by supermanpansy; 07-12-2019 at 11:37 PM..

Old 07-12-2019, 11:56 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,342,342 times
Quote:
Well that side is not coming back. Trust me on this one.

Old 07-13-2019, 12:25 AM

Quote:
You will most likely never see that side of her again. You blew it, and I do feel for you because you are now stuck. Forgive yourself, for not taking action when you should have. Hey, most of us have been there. It's called "the one that got away." Sometimes you just can't fix it. Learning from this might be the best that you can do. Next time that you like someone, do yourself a favor and act on it.

I dont personally think that she was the one for you, but I know that that's how you are feeling right now. If you think that you still have a chance, then try. If you won't do that, then I would suggest moving on. What other options are left?
I do think he still has a chance, but I don't think it will be easy. Here's why:

I think his pride and stubbornness will prevent him from trying.

But even if he can overcome that and he does contact her, I have a feeling his pent-up anger will eventually come out and mess things up.

Basically, he needs to recognize that he's his own worst enemy here and try to change that.

Having said that, there's no guarantee it would work out even if he can keep his attitude in check.

But he has no chance at all if he does nothing. And, again, the longer he waits the lesser his chances.

Old 07-13-2019, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
You will most likely never see that side of her again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
Well that side is not coming back. Trust me on this one.
I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Old 07-13-2019, 06:18 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,768,103 times
Why are you making threads about her? What is the point?

Old 07-13-2019, 06:51 AM

11,785 posts, read 12,022,471 times
You have wasted an entire year of your life over a 6 week casual relationship.

The answer is to continue to look and move forward, become a better version of yourself and not repeat those mistakes in future. The answer is almost never to revisit the past and think you can get a do-over, as if it would somehow erase what you did in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships