U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM

1 posts, read 27 times

Advertisements

I recently attended a training session for a on-campus university job where I live (Australia) and became acquainted with a Chinese Malaysian Intentional Student that I am becoming quite interested in to date. Its the same job with shifts throughout the week. To cut it to the chase, we chatted quite a bit on the first day and after training (through facebook) until the evening both of us replying within 10 minute intervals. The day after, she never replied to me despite being online a few times. The following day she did apologise and said she was taking the day off her electronic devices. Anyhow, we began chatting but her response is extremely slow, taking hours between each message even when she is online.

A few days ago she asked which training session next week I will be attending and I replied saying Monday (she is taking Monday as well) and we have a few more messages and she suddenly said 'so see you on Monday?' even though it was still in the early afternoon then. Not sure why she suddenly wanted to end the conversation and had to use a question mark? I noticed whenever we chat, she tends to not answer most questions I asked, only answering some. Just a few hours ago she asked if I would be participating in a sport club practise after the Monday work training even though I joined well over a year ago and never been back. In addition, she commented on my profile picture noting the colours of my surroundings in which I replied and she did as well and suddenly deleted it after a few hours. It was three harmless comments, nothing to delete it over?

She is quite a busy person who is very active in her extracurricular activities so I do understand she may not have much time to reply and seenzone me from time to time, but I am quite confused with these signals. She's seen my profile a few times on LinkedIn too, once viewing it and not opening the message I sent her on it. I feel our chemistry started off well but obviously its only been a week and we have yet to know each other more (will be doing so in the coming weeks) but what are your opinions? If it changes anything, she used to do small modelling appearances for brands and entered several small beauty pageants.

Thanks everyone!

Td:lr Recently became acquainted with a woman from work training and slowly becoming interested in her but she is giving mixed signs/unclear signs of interest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM

43,272 posts, read 41,861,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyhall432 View Post
I recently attended a training session for a on-campus university job where I live (Australia) and became acquainted with a Chinese Malaysian Intentional Student that I am becoming quite interested in to date. Its the same job with shifts throughout the week. To cut it to the chase, we chatted quite a bit on the first day and after training (through facebook) until the evening both of us replying within 10 minute intervals. The day after, she never replied to me despite being online a few times. The following day she did apologise and said she was taking the day off her electronic devices. Anyhow, we began chatting but her response is extremely slow, taking hours between each message even when she is online.

A few days ago she asked which training session next week I will be attending and I replied saying Monday (she is taking Monday as well) and we have a few more messages and she suddenly said 'so see you on Monday?' even though it was still in the early afternoon then. Not sure why she suddenly wanted to end the conversation and had to use a question mark? I noticed whenever we chat, she tends to not answer most questions I asked, only answering some. Just a few hours ago she asked if I would be participating in a sport club practise after the Monday work training even though I joined well over a year ago and never been back. In addition, she commented on my profile picture noting the colours of my surroundings in which I replied and she did as well and suddenly deleted it after a few hours. It was three harmless comments, nothing to delete it over?

She is quite a busy person who is very active in her extracurricular activities so I do understand she may not have much time to reply and seenzone me from time to time, but I am quite confused with these signals. She's seen my profile a few times on LinkedIn too, once viewing it and not opening the message I sent her on it. I feel our chemistry started off well but obviously its only been a week and we have yet to know each other more (will be doing so in the coming weeks) but what are your opinions? If it changes anything, she used to do small modelling appearances for brands and entered several small beauty pageants.

Thanks everyone!

Td:lr Recently became acquainted with a woman from work training and slowly becoming interested in her but she is giving mixed signs/unclear signs of interest.
Like you said, it's only been a week, and you've yet to get to know each other.

Back WAY off. Let her miss you. It sounds like you are coming close to smothering her online, noting what sites she is on and for how long.

Just be cool and not overbearing. Be patient.

Old Today, 06:35 AM

9,880 posts, read 20,166,115 times
Maybe she decided she’s not very interested. Just because someone is friendly at first, doesn’t mean they want to continue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships