U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:50 AM

49 posts, read 7,678 times

Advertisements

Dude is not giving you any respect, just like he didn't the first time you were dating. Why would you give him a second chance to be so dismissive? Nobody is worth being treated that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 09:12 AM

3,819 posts, read 1,762,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneMeyer View Post
So I recently got back together with an ex. We had been on an off before and got back together. I did go no contact for over a year because I wanted to forget him. But he got back in contact with me and we started hanging out again. The only thing is that he has only hung out at my place(no sex) a few times and watched movies. Maybe a handful of times. We haven't gone on any dates and he rarely even contacts me between time we hang out. He has asked me to contact him any time, but yet he doesn't. He was the one that came to me and yet won't even make time to see me when I ask. He is always busy. We haven't had sex yet, but he has brought it up. How can I get the man to see this is not how I want to be treated!
Stop seeing him.

Old Today, 09:30 AM

1,655 posts, read 3,606,537 times
Quote:
So I recently got back together with an ex. We had been on an off before and got back together. I did go no contact for over a year because I wanted to forget him. But he got back in contact with me and we started hanging out again. The only thing is that he has only hung out at my place(no sex) a few times and watched movies. Maybe a handful of times. We haven't gone on any dates and he rarely even contacts me between time we hang out. He has asked me to contact him any time, but yet he doesn't. He was the one that came to me and yet won't even make time to see me when I ask. He is always busy. We haven't had sex yet, but he has brought it up. How can I get the man to see this is not how I want to be treated!
LOL

I'm getting a sense as to why the relationship ended in the first place. Remember and learn from your past chica.

Old Today, 09:39 AM

1,203 posts, read 357,170 times
You don't sound back together to me. You don't sound happy. Move on.

Old Today, 09:44 AM

114 posts, read 14,840 times
I would get rid of this man, he is wasting your time when you could be dating someone new.

Old Today, 10:01 AM

402 posts, read 134,916 times
He's trying to navigate to the point of casual, no-strings-attached, no spending money on you for dates, sex.

Old Today, 11:28 AM

1,983 posts, read 1,308,579 times
It will be a repeat performance to what you saw in the past. Seems like he is in control. Kick him to the curb.

Old Today, 11:52 AM

1,412 posts, read 551,744 times
How can I get the man to see this is not how I want to be treated!..by telling him what you've told us.Sounds like you're very frustrated with the situation as you should be BUT you need to verbally tell him what you've told us.You're not getting what you want from this relationship.

Old Today, 12:18 PM

1,312 posts, read 729,657 times
It's called keeping tabs on you. He wants to see that you're still single.

The day you get a serious boyfriend is the day he "wants you back".

Old Today, 01:26 PM

13,941 posts, read 7,422,661 times
Quote:
Actually he disappeared on me. I didn't. I tried to stay in contact with him but he was breadcrumbing me. So I just stayed away and did not contact.

And what's different now? You wrote that he doesn't contact you and expects you to initiate any communication? It takes daily effort to maintain a relationship. This guy isn't doing that. Find someone who will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or