U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 12:35 PM

38,052 posts, read 55,833,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
I don't know why the married man that has kept in steady contact with me for the last 10 months has been inserting hearts and kisses emoticons in his messages.
The relationship is (safe) sex-driven, hook up once every month or 2 months, but the messages/ convos lead to brief updates on his life. Yet I don't consider this an "fwb" either.
He is the same man who has claimed that she (wife) does not have sex with him.

The sex has been good but I don't want to see the heart and kisses emoticons during our texts.
Tell him... before, during or after the great sex...
or ask his wife.
You must be such a cutie...
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old Today, 12:38 PM

7,644 posts, read 4,887,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You're reading too much into something (emoticons) which mean nothing.

I really think you are worrying about the wrong part of this situation.
Op, really doesn't care about the obvious wrong with this situation. He doesn't want to hear the reality because he knows it's effed up. He is disgusted with the situation himself because he previously disclosed how gross he felt after having sex with this man/finding out he was married. However, he wants to be told how this married man is fawning over him so much so, that he's sending meaningless emojis. It validates him and feeds his ego. But in all honesty, the guy is probably just doing this because he knows what kind of guy the OP is. He gives OP some attention and strokes his ego, and he gets the easy sex he wants.

OP, can pretend it bothers him all he wants but he knows he gets a rush from it. But then again, maybe he doesn't like it because he feels guilty. Who knows.....Why he keeps coming back here asking for "advice" or sharing his twisted/disgusting stories with us like he's actually interested in hearing what we have to say, I don't know. He's clearly going to do what he wants. I guess he just wants bragging rights and reassurance for his guilty conscience. At this point, it's just like dude cut it out. A lot of his posts just sound like the standard trashy Facebook statuses. It's just sad.

Last edited by Auraliea; Today at 12:50 PM..

Old Today, 12:42 PM

89 posts, read 18,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
I don't know why the married man that has kept in steady contact with me for the last 10 months has been inserting hearts and kisses emoticons in his messages.
The relationship is (safe) sex-driven, hook up once every month or 2 months, but the messages/ convos lead to brief updates on his life. Yet I don't consider this an "fwb" either.
He is the same man who has claimed that she (wife) does not have sex with him.

The sex has been good but I don't want to see the heart and kisses emoticons during our texts.
Maybe he sends you hearts and kisses because you are kissing him? and he's married!
What is wrong with you?

Your behavior is ghastly yet you are concerned over emojis?

Stop doing things which warrant this kind of behavior and you won't experience the consequences (which could be MUCH worse).

Old Today, 12:44 PM

8,573 posts, read 7,149,910 times
Donít kiss married people if you donít want to receive kissing emojis from them.

Old Today, 12:47 PM

I think he is writing that stuff here to get attention. He loves to post about all his "drama" in his hook-up sex life. He likes to post about how he has sex with other men and exchanges pix of private parts. What a sad life OP has... Needs validations everywhere he can.
Go back to FB, OP. That's the right platform for you. We aren't interested.

Poor wife of that married man. Who knows what kind of diseases he is bringing home to his family.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Last edited by elnina; Today at 01:01 PM..

Old Today, 01:38 PM

14,818 posts, read 12,268,470 times
Gross, dude.

Old Today, 01:42 PM

16,090 posts, read 12,857,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
You're reading too much into something (emoticons) which mean nothing.

I really think you are worrying about the wrong part of this situation.
yes, it means nothing. Just like his marriage seems to mean nothing.

Old Today, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
OP isn't married. His hook-up is married with children. One of them is less than 1 y.o.
Used for Sex & Nothing Lasting. But Not Have Feelings to "Settle Down"

Old Today, 02:58 PM

16,090 posts, read 12,857,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
OP isn't married. His hook-up is married with children. One of them is less than 1 y.o.
Used for Sex & Nothing Lasting. But Not Have Feelings to "Settle Down"
Thats what I meant. His hearts don't mean anything. Just like his marriage means nothing TO HIM (or either) BECAUSE HE IS CHEATING.

Old Today, 03:10 PM

Yeah. Very sad. OP said 6 months ago how this married man grosses him out, but I guess " sex is amazing" and he can't help himself to stop seeing him (while he also has sex with other men)...
No morals, no backbone... just accepted to be used for sex. A mid 30's man should know better how to live his life. There is no quality in it..
Hook Up of Half-Year Admits He Was Married with Kids

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships