U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 01:52 PM

1,996 posts, read 1,306,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
On whos dime darlin?
You read my mind.

Old Today, 02:41 PM

2,610 posts, read 1,946,669 times
Uh oh...sounds like he wants to keep you as his sex partner only.

Old Today, 03:08 PM

7,457 posts, read 2,947,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie19 View Post
We did not know our age until we booked plane tickets.It was 3 months after we started dating
I'm still wondering how you would plan on going on a trip and buy airline tickets with some guy who's age you don't even know...I think you knew his age. When someone is 20 you would at least want to make sure they're not 17...unless that wouldn't matter either.

Old Today, 03:40 PM

970 posts, read 232,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allison7 View Post
Twenty-one is practically a kid, if it's a guy or a girl so I'm feeling people would also not be understanding the other way around. It has more to do with keeping you a casual secret after ten months than his age, but his age explains why. Guys are still in the frat house mentality at 21 or 22.
Nope...that's why it *would be* better if it was reversed.......women mature faster than men. A 22 yr old female is more mature than a 22 yr. old guy. A N D....men just don't usually accept an older woman as easily.....at least for a relationship, maybe as a fling. There is more of a *sexual compatibility* match between a younger woman & an older man......maturity level too.

Old Today, 04:02 PM

775 posts, read 398,160 times
Ok, as a guy who had a year long relationship at 53 with a 23 year old, i feel qualified to give input on this. I had fun. We got along well and it worked. She did not keep me, the older man a secret. Men didn't say much, women looked diagusted and made rude comments. When she wanted to move in, i said no....that was the end. Never spoke to me again. I was thinking of her future at the time. If I had it to do over, i would have said yes.

Use your head and you will be ok. Think of the long term. I Personally would have a problem being a secret. One way to find out what your deal is, tell him you want to tell people at work or you want to quit seeing each other because you don't want to be his dirty little secret. If he says no, you have your answer. Good luck.

Old Today, 04:15 PM

970 posts, read 232,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsdad View Post
Ok, as a guy who had a year long relationship at 53 with a 23 year old, i feel qualified to give input on this. I had fun. We got along well and it worked. She did not keep me, the older man a secret. Men didn't say much, women looked diagusted and made rude comments. When she wanted to move in, i said no....that was the end. Never spoke to me again. I was thinking of her future at the time. If I had it to do over, i would have said yes.

Use your head and you will be ok. Think of the long term. I Personally would have a problem being a secret. One way to find out what your deal is, tell him you want to tell people at work or you want to quit seeing each other because you don't want to be his dirty little secret. If he says no, you have your answer. Good luck.
Is being with a 23 yr old....when you were 53....using your head, tho? I can totally see 10 or 15 yrs...but 30? No...just no.

Old Today, 04:31 PM

7,648 posts, read 4,890,394 times
All I'm going to say is....for someone who is about to be 40, you sure are naive.

Old Today, 06:20 PM

29 posts, read 200 times
Well...to be honest i did not look at anything more than physically.He wants to do things with me that dont involve sex.He ll change my oil.repair my car.help me when i need.Anytime.I want more sex

Old Today, 06:26 PM

38,081 posts, read 55,850,828 times
Hmmm... Interesting. Guys at this age are horny, always, but he doesn't want much sex?
Maybe he is getting it somewhere else?
Maybe you are not that great looking as you think you are...
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old Today, 06:38 PM

29 posts, read 200 times
He gives me plenty.Thats not what i meant
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or