U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

29 posts, read 200 times

Advertisements

Some of you are very direspectful and ya don't know me.Probably not happy with ya life.Many of u would love to spend the time i spend with my boo.I have the time of my life.

Old Yesterday, 06:57 PM

38,082 posts, read 55,866,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie19 View Post
Some of you are very direspectful and ya don't know me.Probably not happy with ya life.Many of u would love to spend the time i spend with my boo.I have the time of my life.
Lol... No!! No desire to spend time with your boo. My life is much happier. If that's the time of your life, then your life is just... sad.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Last edited by elnina; Today at 04:16 AM..

Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM

29 posts, read 200 times
Its not sad.And no i dont like young men.It just happened

Old Yesterday, 07:09 PM

7,647 posts, read 4,892,517 times
Quote:
But you're the one that came here spilling all of your business and asking questions. If we don't know you, why ask? Did you just want to be told that he loves you and only you? Or that you're special because you attracted someone 17 years your jr? Be real if everything was peaches and cream like you claim it is, you would not be here asking a bunch of strangers what's wrong with your "bf....."

Not fooling anyone sis.

Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM

29 posts, read 200 times
There is only one person or two that understood me hereOne guy 53 with old girl friend 23 and couple of u .You know who you are...

Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM

43,417 posts, read 41,960,974 times
Quote:
There is only one person or two that understood me hereOne guy 53 with old girl friend 23 and couple of u .You know who you are...
You can't be surprised when you come here with an unusual relationship and get unusual reactions.

The point is that you came here for a reason. Your gut was telling you that you're not completely happy with your boo. So brush off the slams, take the advice and make your choice.

Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM

16 posts, read 2,395 times
So why post here? Sorry but I don't think a 22 year old boy and a 40 year old woman is a good idea. You post that things are off and then get upset people have opinions. If you like your situation then who cares what people on a forum think. Either come here for opinions or don't.

Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM

7,457 posts, read 2,947,076 times
Quote:
Is English your 2nd language?

Old Yesterday, 08:36 PM

100 posts, read 14,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
It's weird, isn't it, how a guy, forty-ish, with a woman in her twenties is so comparatively rarely told that he must be mentally ill?
She isn't mentally ill, but I would say she is acting naive for a 40 year old woman. A guy that young is not looking to settle down, and she did come to a forum to ask what we thought. So she got what people thought.

Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM

100 posts, read 14,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Nope...that's why it *would be* better if it was reversed.......women mature faster than men. A 22 yr old female is more mature than a 22 yr. old guy. A N D....men just don't usually accept an older woman as easily.....at least for a relationship, maybe as a fling. There is more of a *sexual compatibility* match between a younger woman & an older man......maturity level too.
How many of that age in either gender are looking to settle down? There's that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or