U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2019, 02:05 PM

150 posts, read 25,837 times

Advertisements

The man type who would use a bachelor party as an opportunity to cheat, or even to just have sex in that environment, is the type of man that is going to cheat anywhere even if he stops going to bachelor parties.

The bachelor or bachelorette parties are not the problem, it's the specific man or woman you attach yourself to. How well do you know him or her and your relationship? If you aren't sure he wouldn't do anything inappropriate with any woman out of his unhappiness or if he is just a serial cheater, it's stupid to be dating or married to that type of man. You can keep him from bachelor parties, but it isn't going to change anything. We all know the type. I'd rather stay single.

Old 07-23-2019, 03:13 PM

1,689 posts, read 3,622,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
My Bf & I usually spend most weekends together.....except sometimes on Friday nights we both go out with our friends ..(all together or separate). Tonight is the first Saturday night we aren't together....he is at a bachelor party for a very good friend of his. When a friend of mine heard this, she couldn't believe this was Ok with me......I didn't think that much of it.

How would you feel?
Your friend is an instigator and immature.
There's nothing here.

Old 07-23-2019, 09:27 PM

1,258 posts, read 293,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Have you ever been to a bachelor party?? If I was a woman, I wouldn’t be comfortable letting my man go to one with “strippers”. lol

Not being comfortable and not letting him go are two different things. Ignorance is bliss.
It was in a publilc place....& I have heard lots of stories about bachelor parties, from my Bf & my ex (& male friends too).....they aren't all bad. It depends on the guys. It's not ignorance...it's trust & honesty....& knowing the kind of man he is.

I'm not so insecure to think I have to keep him from ever seeing another girl who is barely dressed in public! Looking is not touching. If I have to feel uncomfortable about someething...I'd be more uncomfortable about a girl flirting with him at work or an event than a stripper......that's real & a stripper or dancer is just doing a job ......he was only there because of his friend getting married.

Old 07-23-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recuerdeme View Post
Your friend is an instigator and immature.
There's nothing here.
Thank You....I know there is *nothing* here. I wanted to find out how many think the way she does about it....or how many see it the same as me. I dunno if she is an instigator....but she is very untrusting of men.

Old 07-23-2019, 09:55 PM

153 posts, read 29,618 times
The only thing happening at most bachelor parties is drinking and s**t talking. Dominoes, cards, whiskey, IF there is a dancer she's there for entertainment only. Prostitution is highly unlikely, so shouldn't be a biggie for most.

Last edited by PardonTheInterruption; 07-23-2019 at 10:09 PM..

Old 07-23-2019, 10:22 PM

9,724 posts, read 5,442,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allison7 View Post
The man type who would use a bachelor party as an opportunity to cheat, or even to just have sex in that environment, is the type of man that is going to cheat anywhere even if he stops going to bachelor parties.
He would also be a dumb man to cheat in the presence of people he knows....

Yeh... I get it... the presence of strippers would be a concern for some women... sure.. but to go and sneak off with one at a party full of people that would take notice?

Old 07-24-2019, 04:02 AM

4,083 posts, read 1,754,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
He would also be a dumb man to cheat in the presence of people he knows....

Yeh... I get it... the presence of strippers would be a concern for some women... sure.. but to go and sneak off with one at a party full of people that would take notice?
Some people have a friendship culture where it is okay. One of my friends broke up with her fiancé when she found it this behavior was common with his friends. She had trusted him completely for some time.

Old 07-24-2019, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenAddict View Post
Some people have a friendship culture where it is okay. One of my friends broke up with her fiancé when she found it this behavior was common with his friends. She had trusted him completely for some time.
She did the right thing.....because he sounds too immature to be getting married....if his friends decide what he does. Like a fraternity house....

Old 07-24-2019, 12:33 PM

9,724 posts, read 5,442,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamenAddict View Post
Sure... still dumb... people talk.... The more people/friends know... the more it is likely to be discovered.

Your friend (who did the right thing breaking up with him) found out because.. again... that circle of friends couldn't keep a secret.

Old 07-24-2019, 06:35 PM

2,338 posts, read 543,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
Sure... still dumb... people talk.... The more people/friends know... the more it is likely to be discovered.

Your friend (who did the right thing breaking up with him) found out because.. again... that circle of friends couldn't keep a secret.
Well if the dude is that immature to start - it’s no wonder he has a bunch of gossipy friends as well!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or