U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2019, 06:59 PM

43,626 posts, read 42,225,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
No.....the thread is bachelor parties...(or bachelorette) & I was saying it had nothing to do with prostitution...
It was just confusing because earlier you said they didn't go to a strip club but then you said they were "watching girls dance."

Just trying to get the situation straight.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:00 PM

339 posts, read 67,736 times
Quote:
No.....the thread is bachelor parties...(or bachelorette) & I was saying it had nothing to do with prostitution...
Sorry - derailed your thread a little bit there

Old 07-22-2019, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
Sorry - derailed your thread a little bit there
To be fair, YOU didn't derail it, and the line between stripping and selling IS razor thin.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:06 PM

1,237 posts, read 287,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I agree. I'm just saying that it happens for sure.

I've had male relatives tell me what the groom-to-be, and others, were doing with the stripper(s), and even they thought it was totally uncool. My one (married) brother was ashamed of his friend, the groom-to-be, for doing it. So, obviously, just because your man goes, it doesn't mean he's doing anything, but that's what's happening at some (a lot?) of them.
I dunno about at "a lot" of them...but ita it happens.... lots that are really benign too, like poker & whiskey & stuff. He's told me about a couple he went to yrs ago...& I used to hear stories from friends & my ex, too. BUT I also know my Bf wouldn't participate in anything like that.....I know he is committed to me...

If you don't trust....there shouldn't be a relationship IMO.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
It was just confusing because earlier you said they didn't go to a strip club but then you said they were "watching girls dance."

Just trying to get the situation straight.
He didn't go bowling....he went to a bachelor party....Lol. I said he didn't go to the club just because that's what he normally does ..(he doesn't)....but because it was a bachelor party to support his friend (cause someone posted he wouldn't go to a club but he would stay home)....I was making the point he was going to support his friend, not for the booze or girls dancing....not that there wasn't either there.....

The idea of a bachelor party....since he is the best man...is to support his friend.

E D I T: I was saying it had *nothing* to do with prostitution & if it does for anyone out there, there is lots more wrong with their relationship than just a bachelor party.......

Old 07-22-2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
He didn't go bowling....he went to a bachelor party....Lol. I said he didn't go to the club just because that's what he normally does ..(he doesn't)....but because it was a bachelor party to support his friend (cause someone posted he wouldn't go to a club but he would stay home)....I was making the point he was going to support his friend, not for the booze or girls dancing....not that there wasn't either there.....

The idea of a bachelor party....since he is the best man...is to support his friend.
We know all that.

All this talking around the point is **silly.**

Was it a strip club or not?

Old 07-22-2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
We know all that.

All this talking around the point is **silly.**

Was it a strip club or not?
Why are you fretting more about what happened than I am.. I trust my Bf & I didn't mind one Saturday night away from him so he can go to a bachelor party for a friend that asked him to be best man! That's not tallking around the point ...it I S the point...if you check my O.P. If they watched girls dance or strip....so?

E D I T: Read Post 60. Gentleman's club which is dancing ..(not in church clothes)....but it's not prostitution.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Why are you fretting more about what happened than I am.. I trust my Bf & I didn't mind one Saturday night away from him so he can go to a bachelor party for a friend that asked him to be best man! That's not tallking around the point ...it I S the point...if you check my O.P. If they watched girls dance or strip....so?

E D I T: Read Post 60. Gentleman's club which is dancing ..(not in church clothes)....but it's not prostitution.
Fretting? I'm only trying to figure out if you're full of crap or not.

As it turns out, only about half full.

Quote:
They didn't go to a strip club.......
Nobody is trying to accuse your BF of seeing a prostitute. But all we have to go on here in your threads is what you write, so it helps to just get to the point and be truthful and direct about it instead of trying to deflect and make accusations. So he went to a strip club. No big deal. But of course he only did it to support his friend. I get it.

I did answer your question; I was the first to do so.

Aren't we all lucky to have found such amazing men.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Fretting? I'm only trying to figure out if you're full of crap or not.

As it turns out, only about half full.

Nobody is trying to accuse your BF of seeing a prostitute. But all we have to go on here in your threads is what you write, so it helps to just get to the point and be truthful and direct about it instead of trying to deflect and make accusations. So he went to a strip club. No big deal. But of course he only did it to support his friend. I get it.

I did answer your question; I was the first to do so.

Aren't we all lucky to have found such amazing men.
Why would I lie about my Bf going to a bachelor party....just to get abuse from people like you? There is nothing to deflect or make accusations for......

E D I T: AND YES....he went to the bachelor party to support his friend for a special occasion or he would have spent his Saturday night with me.

Old 07-22-2019, 07:57 PM

339 posts, read 67,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
I've seen that "yoni massage" thing, I want to know how in the hell that is legal in states where prostitution is illegal. Kind of makes me angry, honestly. Like you can get away with acting like it's somehow not sexual for a woman to get her genitals fondled, even to orgasm, because female sexuality is just SUCH a non-thing that doesn't exist.

Pshaw!! NONSENSE.
He does this work in Germany, where I believe it is legal.

Yes, it is yoni/tantric massage, he tries to make out it's all spiritual but I think he just likes touching up the ladies and more besides (ha ha) & the money is a bonus. And they like him, he is very handsome (and a nice person too)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or