U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2019, 08:00 PM

43,626 posts, read 42,225,424 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post

Why would I lie about my Bf going to a bachelor party....
No idea. You tell me.

You didn't lie about his going to a bachelor party, but you fibbed about the nekkid women.

If we're all such cool chicks with it, why bother?

Old 07-22-2019, 08:11 PM

14,911 posts, read 12,360,174 times
Idk OP, I donít think youíre cool with him going to a **** party. Lol

Old 07-22-2019, 08:14 PM

1,237 posts, read 287,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
No idea. You tell me.

You didn't lie about his going to a bachelor party, but you fibbed about the nekkid women.

If we're all such cool chicks with it, why bother?
I didn't fib....I thought dancers dance at an upscale gentleman's club...(in next to nothing ofc) but don't really strip down to nothing...& I still believe that. I'm Ok with it....because I trust him & I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me....but there are *lots* who are not cool with it, by the answers on the thread.....

Old 07-22-2019, 08:19 PM

Quote:
I didn't fib....I thought dancers dance at an upscale gentleman's club...(in next to nothing ofc) but don't really strip down to nothing...& I still believe that. I'm Ok with it....because I trust him & I know he wouldn't do anything to hurt me....but there are *lots* who are not cool with it, by the answers on the thread.....
Well, "gentlemen's club" is a euphemism for strip club; "upscale" doesn't mean they don't strip down. And no, you're right, not everyone is ok with it.

It depends on the people in the relationship.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Well, "gentlemen's club" is a euphemism for strip club. And no, you're right, not everyone is ok with it.

It depends on the people in the relationship.
Not all of them strip to nothing tho.

Yes.....it does. I love my Bf & I know he loves me or he wouldn't ask me to move in with him. We have a passionate relationship....I'm not worried about him seeing a dancer, stripping or not.....as part of a public bachelor party........

Old 07-22-2019, 08:23 PM

Quote:

Yes.....it does. I love my Bf & I know he loves me or he wouldn't ask me to move in with him. We have a passionate relationship....I'm not worried....
We know ... you tell us in just about every thread you make!

Congrats. I'm sure the party was fun.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
We know ... you tell us in just about every thread you make!

Congrats. I'm sure the party was fun.
He said he would have rather been with me...& ofc I am going to defend him (& me)......'

E D I T: AND...having a passionate relationship & knowing he loves me is why him going to a bachelor party for his best friend doesn't bother me.......it shouldn't bother other people either.....

Old 07-22-2019, 08:41 PM

339 posts, read 67,736 times
Quote:
......it shouldn't bother other people either.....
Some people have different values from yours. You are starting to sound a bit defensive about it?

Old 07-22-2019, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
Some people have different values from yours. You are starting to sound a bit defensive about it?
I know some people are way more conservative than me.....it's why I started the thread to see how the opinions would be split.....but kinda surprised so many more seem against it.......

I'm not very *conventional* sometimes...but I don't want a relationship that my Bf tells me I can't go celebrate with my BFF at her bachelorette party....& so...why would I want to control him from celebrating & supporting his friend on a special occasion? We are in a relationship...(that is kinda new)....we don't own each other......

Old 07-22-2019, 09:17 PM

339 posts, read 67,736 times
Well if you're fine with that, no harm done.

But if you will ask the question other people will have differing opinions on it. It's not controlling or owning someone to have certain conditions or standards for a relationship, you just make them clear upfront and the other person decides to meet them or not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or