Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 02:07 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,959,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I don't like the "men going to strip clubs when they've got a GF or married" because that's WAY too close/chummy/touchy, etc. for my man to be w/ some stranger. Sex is the only next activity & to me, it shouldn't have to get that far. They should respect their woman back at home much more than that to me.

I think if MORE women opposed to it & stayed strong in their stance in this society, then men would know they can't get away w/ it. And I don't think ANY of the below reasons are good enough for a woman to justify allowing her man to go to a strip club:

- "he comes home to me at the end of the night, so that's all that matters" - yeah, but before he comes home to you, he's grinding away & doing God knows what from 8p - 1a or whatever before he comes home

- "looking & touching's fine w/ me" - OK, looking at another woman rarely when we're out at the store or someplace may be OK, but why give him all this other opportunity to look, touch, lick, et.c, etc., etc. at some raunchy club?!

- "If I oppose, I don't want to start a fight" - that should be the least of a woman's worries. If it starts a fight, so be it. I'm not afraid of some yelling & cussing if I believe in what I stand for. He either respects me or he doesn't & if he doesn't, I'd tell that joker to get to steppin'!

MOST MEN probably wouldn't want me because I hold a higher standard of myself & they know they won't be able to get away w/ anything & treat me any kind of old way. It takes a certain, genuine man of high caliber that will get into a relationship w/ me. I'm not saying this to boast or brag. I wish a TON more women out there were strong & didn't cower & had more respect for themselves...then maybe (gasp!) the men will too, what a concept!

I know of a few men (definitely NOT friends of mine) who marry these weak-@s$ ninny of a woman w/ absolutely no backbone because they know they can get away w/ murder in the marriage. A LOT of men will do this so there's no opposition. I want a REAL man who treats his woman like a queen & w/ the utmost respect! I see a LOT of losers out there in public & if that's the ONLY kind of men there are out there, I'll happily stay alone & be a whole LOT happier.

Your “ ways” and ways of thinking are outdated: it is not men vs women anymore.
Some of the friends who are married or in committed relationships have their women going out to strip clubs to see, touch? ( not always allowed), stuff dollar bills into the guys thongs!
Sometime they visit as couples, sometimes - girls night out.
It is just an entertainment plus a few drinks and laughs- nothing more, nothing less.
If anyone in a couple had a desire to “date other people” -euphemistically speaking- the strippers are the least of the worries of the other party!
I know certain couples go to strip clubs together, that's them. I don't like it & I sure don't give a flying fig about what's outdated or not. If I think something's wrong or have a belief about something, I'll feel the same whether it's 1975 or 2075.

So because we're in modern times, we shouldn't care anymore & everything's a-OK?! Not to me.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:11 PM

999 posts, read 553,136 times
I wouldn't care if someone I was with went to a bachelor party or any party really. Long as they weren't a huge drinker or in a party/drug lifestyle in general, any once in a while thing would be fine with me.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:41 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
I know, my first thought was a lecture on comparative government political structures.
Lol!!!

In all seriousness, though, lots of bachelor parties don't involve that kind of stuff.

Old 07-21-2019, 02:43 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,369,714 times
I would not care.

Old 07-21-2019, 03:01 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Even if they go to a Strip club, it's all business to the dancers. They love you till you run out of $20 bills.

To me it's boring. I'd rather stay home and give my GF the $$ and then get naked together. At least then I know there's a happy ending.

Old 07-21-2019, 03:04 PM

29,737 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Lol!!!

In all seriousness, though, lots of bachelor parties don't involve that kind of stuff.
Yeah, the bachelor party for the last guy I know who got married involved whisky tasting and poker.

Old 07-21-2019, 04:46 PM

9,297 posts, read 4,569,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I don't like the "men going to strip clubs when they've got a GF or married" because that's WAY too close/chummy/touchy, etc. for my man to be w/ some stranger. Sex is the only next activity & to me, it shouldn't have to get that far. They should respect their woman back at home much more than that to me.

I think if MORE women opposed to it & stayed strong in their stance in this society, then men would know they can't get away w/ it. And I don't think ANY of the below reasons are good enough for a woman to justify allowing her man to go to a strip club:

- "he comes home to me at the end of the night, so that's all that matters" - yeah, but before he comes home to you, he's grinding away & doing God knows what from 8p - 1a or whatever before he comes home

- "looking & touching's fine w/ me" - OK, looking at another woman rarely when we're out at the store or someplace may be OK, but why give him all this other opportunity to look, touch, lick, et.c, etc., etc. at some raunchy club?!

- "If I oppose, I don't want to start a fight" - that should be the least of a woman's worries. If it starts a fight, so be it. I'm not afraid of some yelling & cussing if I believe in what I stand for. He either respects me or he doesn't & if he doesn't, I'd tell that joker to get to steppin'!

MOST MEN probably wouldn't want me because I hold a higher standard of myself & they know they won't be able to get away w/ anything & treat me any kind of old way. It takes a certain, genuine man of high caliber that will get into a relationship w/ me. I'm not saying this to boast or brag. I wish a TON more women out there were strong & didn't cower & had more respect for themselves...then maybe (gasp!) the men will too, what a concept!

I know of a few men (definitely NOT friends of mine) who marry these weak-@s$ ninny of a woman w/ absolutely no backbone because they know they can get away w/ murder in the marriage. A LOT of men will do this so there's no opposition. I want a REAL man who treats his woman like a queen & w/ the utmost respect! I see a LOT of losers out there in public & if that's the ONLY kind of men there are out there, I'll happily stay alone & be a whole LOT happier.
They didn't go to a strip club........it was kind of casual...it's his friend's second marriage. I know men are men & my Bf is not *perfect*....but this stuff is kinda *silly* IMO. I know my Bf....& he has never been anything but respectful to me & in public. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me.....or to mess us up.....because he would never have asked me to move in with him in the 1st place if he didn't truly want to. He would just stay single.

If you don't have trust in a relationship without controlling someone.....you don't have a good relationship. I wouldn't want him controlling me & telling me I couldn't go to one of my best friend's bachelorette parties so.........he has to trust I never would do anything either. If you don't trust....then why be with someone?

Old 07-21-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Even if they go to a Strip club, it's all business to the dancers. They love you till you run out of $20 bills.

To me it's boring. I'd rather stay home and give my GF the $$ and then get naked together. At least then I know there's a happy ending.
He didn't go to see a dancer.....or the poker.....or the whiskey. That's *silly*.... he went to support his good friend who is getting married.....he's best man & it would be rude not to.

Old 07-21-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submariner View Post
If a woman does not trust her husband, she should go with him.

Also check his wallet, get rid of all 5s, 10s, 20s and 100s. Load him up with $1s. You do not want him accidentally handing out large bills.
Lol...........why would I go with my Bf to a bachelor party?

Old 07-21-2019, 07:11 PM

2,483 posts, read 2,473,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaPosh View Post
Lol...........why would I go with my Bf to a bachelor party?
You might like what you see too.

I mean who wouldn't want to watch food network specials on how to surprise the wife with breakfast in bed. And lifetime specials on how to be understanding and considerate in marriage. You know, typical stuff at bachelor parties.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships