Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 08:44 AM

4,382 posts, read 2,280,819 times

Advertisements

An update for those who read my other threads about my stalker. He got arrested. I got a letter from the prosecuting attorney about it the other day. That doesn't necessarily mean it's solved yet. I will still have to go to court to testify. There will be a trial. He might get jail time but he will get out eventually.

I have a new issue too, that is why I'm posting this in Relationships. I have a crush on the police officer who helped me on the case, the one who wrote the warrant to have the stalker arrested.

It's not helping that the officer actually pulled me over the other day while driving. Gave me a verbal warning for speeding. He is so kind and helpful to me.

Maybe I only have a crush on him because he helped me. I am sure that is a natural reaction. I know we can't act on it, that would be highly inappropriate. Especially while there is an open court case he worked on.

Just an update for anyone interested. Thank you again for all the feedback and advice you ha e given me. It helped me get the courage to do what I needed to do.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:50 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
An update for those who read my other threads about my stalker. He got arrested. I got a letter from the prosecuting attorney about it the other day. That doesn't necessarily mean it's solved yet. I will still have to go to court to testify. There will be a trial. He might get jail time but he will get out eventually.

I have a new issue too, that is why I'm posting this in Relationships. I have a crush on the police officer who helped me on the case, the one who wrote the warrant to have the stalker arrested.

It's not helping that the officer actually pulled me over the other day while driving. Gave me a verbal warning for speeding. He is so kind and helpful to me.

Maybe I only have a crush on him because he helped me. I am sure that is a natural reaction. I know we can't act on it, that would be highly inappropriate. Especially while there is an open court case he worked on.

Just an update for anyone interested. Thank you again for all the feedback and advice you ha e given me. It helped me get the courage to do what I needed to do.
Why was he arrested?

Old 07-22-2019, 08:55 AM

3,993 posts, read 8,926,197 times
Nothing wrong with having a crush, don't take it any further than that

Old 07-22-2019, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
Why was he arrested?
For violating the restraining order.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:56 AM

3,926 posts, read 2,035,367 times
Quote:

You lost me at "I have a crush on the police officer on the case".

Old 07-22-2019, 09:00 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
For violating the restraining order.
So you reported him?

Old 07-22-2019, 09:01 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,865,153 times
We’re missing a big part of the story.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:04 AM

2,066 posts, read 900,879 times
He (the officer) won't be involved in the case forever ...

After the conclusion of the case, I would recommend 15 over the speed limit until you meet him again !

No wait, don't do that ... no guarantee it will be him again.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
So you reported him?
He was breaking the order over and over. Driving past my house, driving slowly back and forth wherever I was, approachimg me in public, talking to me, making fake social media accounts and talking to me that way. He also got a second vehicle he was using so I didnt recognize that one at first. This has been ongoing since we went to court for the RO 9 months ago.

I reported each time. One cop was on the case and he was collecting all the evidence to get a warrant, which he did.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:38 AM

9,297 posts, read 4,580,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisTown123 View Post
You lost me at "I have a crush on the police officer on the case".
Lol........yes, it changed the flavor of the entire post!?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships