U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 09:33 AM

2,482 posts, read 941,770 times

Advertisements

Click your heels 3 times. See if that'll get a response.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2019, 10:15 AM

105 posts, read 593,355 times
You know what you need to do. Man up and tell us how it ends.

Old 07-23-2019, 10:59 AM

1,429 posts, read 555,961 times
Go knock on her door, see what she wants. For heaven's sake....

Old 07-23-2019, 12:00 PM

9,095 posts, read 8,379,780 times
You really are a confused guy because you've imagined this whole scenario.

Turning the water on and off to get your attention. Uh-huh. A more likely scenario is that she was cleaning the bathroom. Code for sex...

Old 07-23-2019, 12:21 PM

7,288 posts, read 3,007,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
You really are a confused guy because you've imagined this whole scenario.

Turning the water on and off to get your attention. Uh-huh. A more likely scenario is that she was cleaning the bathroom. Code for sex...
LOL!! Don't you just HATE it when ordinary everyday reality sneaks up to interrupt our fantasies?

Old 07-23-2019, 12:44 PM

4,887 posts, read 1,486,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGuy777 View Post
she wants to have sex
You are delusional, cupcake!

Old 07-23-2019, 03:28 PM

1,668 posts, read 3,615,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedGuy777 View Post
So, I have a neighbor who lives right next to me and we are door to door neighbors. She's around my age maybe a little older and we have never spoken. We have this weird thing that we do sometimes, when someone takes a shower or a bath we can hear the water run through the pipes in my apartment building. So, I take a shower every night before the gym and she did the same thing, I stop taking showers late at night and tonight something changed

I was in my place making no noise at all, she starts to turn on the shower and off for a few minutes to get my attention. I'm not turning on my shower at all, so she goes and jumps in the shower and starts slowly banging against the wall. I can hear her banging against the wall trying to get my attention

So, this happens. I jump into the shower and when I finish, I get into bed until this happens. She starts opening kitchen cabinets to make a bunch of noise so I heard it and than she knocks on the wall. She wants me to come over and knock on her door? I didn't and its been like 30 minutes now

she wants to have sex
If I'm attacked walking down the street in a mini-skirt and high heels it's my own fault because I asked for it... NOT

Dude you sound like a rapist.

Old 07-23-2019, 07:42 PM

11,879 posts, read 26,875,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusedguy777 View Post
so, i have a neighbor who lives right next to me and we are door to door neighbors. She's around my age maybe a little older and we have never spoken. We have this weird thing that we do sometimes, when someone takes a shower or a bath we can hear the water run through the pipes in my apartment building. So, i take a shower every night before the gym and she did the same thing, i stop taking showers late at night and tonight something changed

i was in my place making no noise at all, she starts to turn on the shower and off for a few minutes to get my attention. I'm not turning on my shower at all, so she goes and jumps in the shower and starts slowly banging against the wall. I can hear her banging against the wall trying to get my attention

so, this happens. I jump into the shower and when i finish, i get into bed until this happens. She starts opening kitchen cabinets to make a bunch of noise so i heard it and than she knocks on the wall. She wants me to come over and knock on her door? I didn't and its been like 30 minutes now

she wants to have sex

:d :d :d

Old 07-24-2019, 06:01 AM

5,274 posts, read 2,810,288 times
Never bang a coworker or next door neighbor; it never turns out for the best. Unless you're looking for a new job or to move.

Old 07-24-2019, 07:35 AM

336 posts, read 54,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWFL_Native View Post
Never bang a coworker or next door neighbor; it never turns out for the best. Unless you're looking for a new job or to move.
If you have the opportunity to bang a coworker of a next door neighbor DO IT. Opportunities like this don't happen often.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships