U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 08:41 AM

160 posts, read 21,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PardonTheInterruption View Post
I've been out of the single's bar/club scene for a hot minute. I'll take your word for it, is that just through bar convo? I'll be honest, when i was younger, i could never bring home one per week. That's why old schoolers call it "getting lucky".

From what i observed (back when) it was just have fun, drink, dance, and blow off steam. But, most women went hm with their arrival group. Some even watched each others drink count. (*My* experience from some super cool lady college friends)..
Hit the divorce bars.

Old Today, 09:12 AM

22,610 posts, read 24,204,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMBGBlueCanary View Post
It's not that it's easy for women, it's just that men are easy.
Also, it might be easy for a woman to get laid, but is she going to have great sex that's worth her time with some drunk rando from a bar? Eh, that's a bigger question.

Old Today, 09:13 AM

416 posts, read 140,638 times
I'm 55, 6'0", good teeth and hair, overweight but carry it okay, and I'd put the odds at precisely 0%, about the odds of getting a phone number (introverted and shy and awkward in a crowd)

If I can make it to three dates with someone I am interested in, maybe 75%

But since my last relationship ended in February (~6 mos ago), I'm 0-for-0 ... I prefer to consider myself to be like the .212 hitting shortstop up to bat at the beginning of the season - batting 1000% !

Third date with a nice woman coming up soon, but the fact she turns her cheek when I kiss her good-bye (and I kiss her anyway, if there's no attraction, why are we doing this?) tells me she's doesn't progress as fast as I do. From the texting the interest appears to be there (no sexy talk though).

Old Today, 09:38 AM

40,271 posts, read 15,215,788 times
How easily someone can hook up for sex is off-topic for the Relationships forum. Thread closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or