U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

5 posts, read 263 times

Advertisements

So I never dated before until I met this guy online and we started to date about two months, I really wanted to know is it normal for a guy not call you or text you for few hours because before he either call me or texts me right away. Is it normal that he only response to some message and not all? Is he not interesting in me no more? When we hangout every weekend, he all sweet and funny, but when we not together its different?Am I overthinking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:15 PM

251 posts, read 39,920 times
It's normal.

Old Yesterday, 06:16 PM

3,619 posts, read 1,419,526 times
"...is it normal for a guy not call you..."
back in the day, yes.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

5 posts, read 263 times
thanks for the response, and when you call him and he doesn't response but text later that he is tired and watching movies, does that mean he wanted space since he came home from a hectic job and wanted to relax?

Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM

7,685 posts, read 4,911,616 times
Why aren't you asking him these questions?

You've been dating 2 months.

Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM

5 posts, read 263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Why aren't you asking him these questions?

You've been dating 2 months.
I did ask him and he response was why I'm so worried and I'm tired since I work a long shift Monday to friday. Am I being too insecured about it?

Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM

7,685 posts, read 4,911,616 times
Are you sending him a bunch of text messages at once? If so, stop doing that. Especially if you aren't talking about anything in particular. He told you his reasons, you either have to trust him...or don't. It sounds like your insecurities are not warranted.

Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM

4,875 posts, read 1,479,535 times
Quote:
It sounds like your insecurities are not warranted.
I don't know. His behavior changed and now he doesn't want to talk to her at all on weeknights.

OP, to me it sounds like something is up. If everything is still normal on the weekends, he may be with someone else during the week. He was never too tired in the past, right?

Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM

5 posts, read 263 times
Quote:
Are you sending him a bunch of text messages at once? If so, stop doing that. Especially if you aren't talking about anything in particular. He told you his reasons, you either have to trust him...or don't. It sounds like your insecurities are not warranted.
no not that I remember unless I'm making him upset and I don't like the silent treatment if he is. I do trust him and I don't want to be like his ex-girlfriend who has insecurities.

Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM

5 posts, read 263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I don't know. His behavior changed and now he doesn't want to talk to her at all on weeknights.

OP, to me it sounds like something is up. If everything is still normal on the weekends, he may be with someone else during the week. He was never too tired in the past, right?
yeah so far everything seems normal on the weekends when we are together, but when we are not it's different. He told me before that he tired of his job because it's hectic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or