Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2019, 07:14 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,067,985 times

Advertisements

I was having insomnia problems and the insomnia I noticed was actually much worse if I have sex in the evnening, so I stopped doing it and it's been better since. I asked about that in another thread, here:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/healt...-insomnia.html

It's related to this current issue, because my gf asked me how often I masturbate just in casual conversation and I said everyday usually, once.

She said when, and I said in the morning when I get up before I go to work, cause if I do it after work, it causes me to have insomnia then late in the day.

So she said "so you find time to masturbate, but not have sex with me", to which I replied well the only time we have to do is in the evenings cause of your work schedules, and I don't want to be up all night and tired for work the next day if I do, especially since I am still trying to catch up on sleep.

So she started crying and is now distant from me. But just because I masturbate every morning, has nothing to do with me not wanting her. Did she overreact, or was I being insensitive?

Old 07-25-2019, 07:19 PM

154 posts, read 92,598 times
Whether you rub your arm or another part of your body is none of her business.

I'd never have that conversation again so your relationship will remain stable

Old 07-25-2019, 07:28 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,332,620 times
Why would anyone guy fap when they have a willing gf.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:30 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
I was having insomnia problems and the insomnia I noticed was actually much worse if I have sex in the evnening, so I stopped doing it and it's been better since. I asked about that in another thread, here:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/healt...-insomnia.html

It's related to this current issue, because my gf asked me how often I masturbate just in casual conversation and I said everyday usually, once.

She said when, and I said in the morning when I get up before I go to work, cause if I do it after work, it causes me to have insomnia then late in the day.

So she said "so you find time to masturbate, but not have sex with me", to which I replied well the only time we have to do is in the evenings cause of your work schedules, and I don't want to be up all night and tired for work the next day if I do, especially since I am still trying to catch up on sleep.

So she started crying and is now distant from me. But just because I masturbate every morning, has nothing to do with me not wanting her. Did she overreact, or was I being insensitive?
Well, if you think about it, you're choosing NOT to have sex or masturbate at night because of the insomnia. "How often" is not the problem.

Since that's the ONLY time she is available to have sex, you're choosing to masturbate instead of have sex with her. YOU get to masturbate. What does she get??

How is this not obvious to you??

Old 07-25-2019, 07:34 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,723,992 times
First, keep your masturbation habits to you, yourself, and yo damn self.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:34 PM

236 posts, read 127,815 times
You can still fap man, but you're obviously doing it way too much. As you said yourself, it's interfering with your sex life with her. Everyday? Too much expediture!

Old 07-25-2019, 07:36 PM

5,110 posts, read 3,067,985 times
Oh okay, but how is it interfering with my sex life specifically though?

Old 07-25-2019, 07:40 PM

236 posts, read 127,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
First, keep your masturbation habits to you, yourself, and yo damn self.
I hear you man, but if she wants to get it on like now and he already popped 30 mins before.... she's gonna know or atleast wonder. She's gonna be like "don't you still find me atttactive?" "Why aren't you all over me?"...etc. Well yeah he does, but he's got nothing left to "give".

Old 07-25-2019, 07:43 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
Oh okay, but how is it interfering with my sex life specifically though?

Because you AREN'T HAVING SEX ANYMORE. You're only masturbating.

You said you stopped having sex at night because it kept you awake. Nighttime is the only time she can have sex with you.

Quote:

You're being dense.

Old 07-25-2019, 07:45 PM

11,157 posts, read 7,954,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElmersGlue. View Post
Whether you rub your arm or another part of your body is none of her business.

I'd never have that conversation again so your relationship will remain stable
How is the relationship going to remain stable if his girlfriend is complaining about the lack of sex?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships