U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM

8,947 posts, read 5,173,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Your 14 year old said all that? Damn she's smart.
Serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal225 View Post
So when does someone fight for the person they care and feel strongly about? That doesn't exist or what?
Not when that person has said "no". Do you know what "no" means? It does not mean "send me flowers".

Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM

Quote:
How do we know that deep down she does want to, but is hurt or has been influenced by friends and family?
[bleep]. You need to work on yourself.

Last edited by PJSaturn; Today at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM

2,482 posts, read 941,770 times
OP should someone closer to his age, than one of his children's age. At 18 she's young, confused and easily swayed. Though they say a woman matures at a much faster pace than a man does, she's still too you g and immature. Don't confuse her and scar her mentally for life. Leave her be man.

Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM

46 posts, read 10,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
OP should someone closer to his age, than one of his children's age. At 18 she's young, confused and easily swayed. Though they say a woman matures at a much faster pace than a man does, she's still too you g and immature. Don't confuse her and scar her mentally for life. Leave her be man.
That's the thing though, my intentions with her are pure, sincere, and serious. I want to build a relationship with her. It was just a stupid mistake that flushed that down the drain I guess...

Old Yesterday, 04:06 PM

Quote:
That's the thing though, my intentions with her are pure, sincere, and serious. I want to build a relationship with her. It was just a stupid mistake that flushed that down the drain I guess...
That's what you want. If she doesn't want the same thing, then she doesn't.

Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM

2,158 posts, read 1,706,607 times
I will never understand how a seasoned man or woman would want to be with someone at an age that would have been illegal a year ago.

Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
That's what you want. If she doesn't want the same thing, then she doesn't.
That's the thing, she said she wanted something serious too, but with this picture, she is under the impression that I don't. It's sad because I genuinely do, and it's insane that an insignificant picture can alter the course of two peoples' lives this way.

Old Yesterday, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picardlx View Post
I will never understand how a seasoned man or woman would want to be with someone at an age that would have been illegal a year ago.
Personally speaking, I don't actively seek out younger women, it's just that that is the age group I come across the most.

Old Yesterday, 04:31 PM

Quote:
That's the thing, she said she wanted something serious too, but with this picture, she is under the impression that I don't. It's sad because I genuinely do, and it's insane that an insignificant picture can alter the course of two peoples' lives this way.
Do you understand that she is just barely not a child? If her feelings were changed by one photo on your phone, then she is not ready for a serious relationship anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or