U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 07:47 PM

4,932 posts, read 1,569,608 times

Advertisements

Oh well I only asked these people once each in single conversations about it, and haven't talked much about it other than that. I didn't ask them over and over again.

Old Today, 08:07 PM

38,199 posts, read 56,011,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpony View Post

Maybe if Vancouver is the 3rd most expensive city to live in, that there is a better places to go for filmmaking jobs than Vancouver perhaps?

Toronto or Montreal, perhaps. Did you check on those cities?
Canada is home to several film studios centres, primarily located in its three largest metropolitan centres: Toronto, Ontario, Montreal, Quebec and Vancouver, British Columbia.
World, Europe, Texas, Corpus Christi, El Paso, Lubbock, Tyler, Houston, San Antonio, Tallahassee, Macon, Duluth, Fish, Home Interior Design and Decorating, Science and Technology Forums

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.

Old Today, 08:25 PM

4,932 posts, read 1,569,608 times
I asked other filmmakers here before, who have had more experience than me and they said that Vancouver was better than Toronto or Montreal, but I can check them out. I've been to Montreal for other reasons before and I like that city. I just went with Vancouver cause I was told there are a lot more available jobs there in comparison.

Old Today, 08:44 PM

40,284 posts, read 15,226,582 times
Enough is enough. This thread is more about mental health and employment-related issues than it is about romantic relationships. It is, therefore, off-topic for this forum. OP, you've received plenty of advice in this thread and prior threads concerning your life choices. This thread is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships