U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2019, 04:38 PM

14,492 posts, read 17,468,624 times

Advertisements

Btw, I cancelled the date. I wasn't feeling it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2019, 05:21 PM

36,840 posts, read 42,171,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
That's not the kind of relationship I'm looking for.

We work during the day and the kids are home in the evenings and weekends. We've talked about his kid a little bit. I don't think the kid has many friends and mom has asked dad that he spend more time with his son (because she's having some sort of trouble with him). I'm not really looking for the "get a hotel" type of relationship. I want a normal relationship where we get to be together all the time.
Then tell your adult child it's time to get his own place.

Old 08-03-2019, 05:36 PM

17,192 posts, read 17,513,959 times
Quote:
Btw, I cancelled the date. I wasn't feeling it.
What?

Old Yesterday, 05:53 AM

8,185 posts, read 5,360,975 times
LOL. What was the point of this thread?

Never went on a date with the dude but were concerned about having sex in your home with your adult kid roommate.

Old Yesterday, 07:37 AM

14,492 posts, read 17,468,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
LOL. What was the point of this thread?

Never went on a date with the dude but were concerned about having sex in your home with your adult kid roommate.
LOL I know, I know...you're thinking why did I make this thread?

I just realized that I prematurely got on the dating app, but the truth is, I am not ready to date. There was a reason I got on but it was silly. I am going to wait a little while longer before I start dating again. And I probably won't date men with minor children, even high schoolers. Just being honest with myself.

And for the record, before anyone starts jumping down my throat about cancelling the date with this guy, he started acting really pushy, argumentative and talking about sex over text (something I don't do), so no, I wasn't feeling it and cancelled.

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM

15,352 posts, read 17,849,898 times
Quote:
Now this sounds fun and hot.

My kind of woman.....

Those were the good ol' days...

Old Today, 10:25 AM

192 posts, read 57,262 times
Quote:
Some of you may remember this thread.
Am I horrible?

So I'm supposed to have a first date with a guy today. (snip) I can tell you right now that I'm not having sex at my place.

You haven't been on a first date yet and you're concerned about where and when to have sex?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships