U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM

36,840 posts, read 42,171,025 times

Advertisements

Date other single parents.

Old Today, 01:48 PM

16,156 posts, read 12,952,917 times
Not enough info. How old are you? How many children and how old are they?

Old Today, 05:41 PM

13,787 posts, read 12,806,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Twist View Post
Really? Are you sure it's the single parent thing? Seems to me there are a lot of single parents with significant others.
Agreed.

Old Today, 07:19 PM

311 posts, read 89,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miquel_westano View Post
Yeah, the advice is, don't give up. People always have preferences. Some wont date short folks, or tall ones, or red heads or whatever. It's a big old world and somewhere there is someone for you who wont care if your a single parent or not. There is someone for everyone. Don't stress it, don't lie about it, don't hide it. Just don't give up.
You are being ridiculous. That's not a simple preference thing.

It's a drastically different and incompatible lifestyle.

I spent 20 years married to a woman with two kids from previous marriage. But I know better now.

In short, there's nothing that a woman in such situation can offer me that can begin to hope to attempt to make it remotely worth it.

I do, however, understand that if someone is desperately lonely they may be willing to go for it - out of sheer despair and that's fine.

Old Today, 07:20 PM

1,619 posts, read 602,172 times
The OP hasn't been back yet. I wonder if he is even reading the replies?

Old Today, 09:18 PM

44 posts, read 26,830 times
A lot of dudes find the idea of raising some other dude’s seed absolutely revolting.

Old Today, 09:34 PM

40,308 posts, read 15,247,799 times
This topic has been discussed extensively before. Duplicate topics are not permitted. Thread closed.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or