Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2019, 04:39 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,712,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peony86 View Post

I feel vaguely ashamed writing this. Ha ha.
Then heed those feelings.

It just sounds like you need to focus your thoughts on something else more productive. Not every random interaction has to be forced to some conclusion.

It's over. Move forward.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2019, 04:48 PM

1,153 posts, read 563,930 times
He sounds yucky! If you're going to have sex with an attractive stranger, can't you find a cleaner one?

Old 08-05-2019, 04:11 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,904,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
He sounds yucky! If you're going to have sex with an attractive stranger, can't you find a cleaner one?
I’m just lost.

Is this really a thing? Like someone could have an attractive BO?

Old 08-05-2019, 05:33 AM

6,639 posts, read 4,540,371 times
if he's a stranger, how did you end up sleeping on his couch overnite ?

what is it that you want ? do you want to see him again ?; then, tell him. do you want to never see him again ?; then, forget about him.

5 weeks is a long time to be bored.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:05 AM

1,278 posts, read 1,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
if he's a stranger, how did you end up sleeping on his couch overnite
My question, also. This is a very weird story.

Old 08-05-2019, 06:50 AM

8,919 posts, read 7,685,864 times
He's a slob

Smells funny

AND

He has two girlfriends???

Nah. I'd pass x's 20000.

Old 08-05-2019, 10:57 AM

161 posts, read 101,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
if he's a stranger, how did you end up sleeping on his couch overnite ?

what is it that you want ? do you want to see him again ?; then, tell him. do you want to never see him again ?; then, forget about him.

5 weeks is a long time to be bored.
I slept in his spare room, because I was couchsurfing while out of town.

"Couchsurfing" is a community where you pay a fee to join and ask strangers if you can sleep on their couch/spare room. It is a sociable activity where you often go out for dinner with the host/they give you a tour of their home town if they have time.

If you're a woman doing it, you get lots of offers but there is a safety aspect to consider and you need to choose someone with lots of references from other "couch surfers" and who isn't letting women into their home just with the aim of having sex. (It is bad couchsurfing etiquette to let your host or guest know your into them in that way while couchsurfing.) It's about cultural exchange & making new friends. People use it more when travelling overseas. It attracts a lot of "alternative" types of people - hippies, non-consumerists, nomads, etc and there's a reciprocal aspect to it in that you're encouraged to host the person who hosted you, if they ever travel to their your home country.

Old 08-05-2019, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I’m just lost.

Is this really a thing? Like someone could have an attractive BO?
I actually find body odor attractive (up to a point) -- unless it's the kind that's been hanging around for a long time, or the person is actualy dirty and has not showered for a long time. The smell in his condo was the bigger issue...

Old 08-05-2019, 11:08 AM

I want to see him again but have been discouraged by the posters on here, and I am leaning towards the idea that it would be too weird to spill that I am attracted to him especially as he already has 2 girlfriends. Plus I may puke if I end up in his bed as I'm pretty sure he doesn't know that your supposed to change your sheets regularly. It may break the "couchsurfing" etiquette I mentioned above too.

Old 08-05-2019, 11:22 AM

51,965 posts, read 52,413,583 times
Do you not anything more going for you than to deal with some poly dude with a gross house and weird smelling body odor.

Isn't there possibly a way to aim a little higher??? I don't think I'd be too interested in some woman who held the views you have toward him if it were me.

In other words find some guy that is more inline with something you'd be more interested in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships