U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 08:00 AM

2,098 posts, read 2,135,915 times

Advertisements

I'd say the men around you are just fine, and that you're not as attractive as you think you are. As said to you and others before, learn to lower your standards or be happy with how things are.

Old Today, 08:37 AM

1,224 posts, read 1,363,289 times
Attractive is in the eye of the beholder. I am not sure what you mean by nonattractive men approaching you. Are you referring to their looks, dress style, personality or what? The content of your post appears a bit shallow and immature in terms of how you describe men and how you describe yourself. I would hope that any man who is interested in me is interested in more than how I look and the same goes for my interest in men.

You reference how you have lost weight and have become more attractive. Does that mean that if a man is attracted to you because of your new attractive size, you would understand if he left you because you gained some weight and became unattractive to him?

A relationship is about a WHOLE lot more than looks and how attractive he/she looks to your friends.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships