U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
 
17 posts, read 1,071 times
Reputation: 15

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
I don't think this is good advice. Trust me, a woman knows when you're hitting on everyone. Cheesy chat up lines, copy and paste messages in OLD and just a general desperate demeanour. When women are chatted up, they want it to be because there's something about her that a man likes - a connection, a shared interest, or something in common - and when that's not present it's obvious.
Iíve done it and itís worked as have people I know. One will eventually bite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 08:05 PM
 
8,326 posts, read 6,098,353 times
Reputation: 5896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
I’ve done it and it’s worked as have people I know. One will eventually bite.
Well that's good. I think there is a difference between what you mean when you say " be aggressive and hit on as many women as possible" and what some people are thinking about when they read it in your post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:06 PM
 
17 posts, read 1,071 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
This sounds hostile. You dont have to be aggressive. If she feels uncomfortable thats bad.

Its not about feeling special. You sound like my stalker.

I wont be paranoid and assume youre him though. But these are not realistic ways of seeing things. Im typing on a phone but if I had a computer I could be more algebraic/collegial something.
It’s not hostile that’s not how it’s meant to be. how about I use a better word like proactive.

Your average dude is gonna get rejected by many women on his level because she has many more options then him so he’s gonna have to go through a lot of rejections just to get someone in his league

Sitting back and waiting is not the way to go. Keep approaching women till one responds positively.

Woman don’t understand this method because they easily have options/ dates even if they’re not beauty queens. They really can’t emphatize what a struggling guy goes through in terms of having zero options for years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
 
652 posts, read 339,419 times
Reputation: 475
Sorry I read his posts. I dont think its him but it could have been. Same attitude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
 
Location: Continental Europe
705 posts, read 123,841 times
Reputation: 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
I’ve done it and it’s worked as have people I know. One will eventually bite.
I'm not sure you'd find a good or compatible partner with this method. Who knows, you could, but it'd be a bit of a fluke and I think it would turn most women off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM
 
17 posts, read 1,071 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl00 View Post
Sorry I read his posts. I dont think its him but it could have been. Same attitude.
Lol what are you talking about? All Iím telling guys to do is improve your odds by talking to more woman you act like Iím telling them to do something bad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM
 
17 posts, read 1,071 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly1983 View Post
I'm not sure you'd find a good or compatible partner with this method. Who knows, you could, but it'd be a bit of a fluke and I think it would turn most women off.
so you think nobody in the history of the world has ever got into a relationship over a cold approach?

I assure you tons have including me.

If my advice is so bad then what do you advise this struggling guys to do to increase their chances?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:20 PM
 
652 posts, read 339,419 times
Reputation: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
Itís not hostile thatís not how itís meant to be. how about I use a better word like proactive.

Your average dude is gonna get rejected by many women on his level because she has many more options then him so heís gonna have to go through a lot of rejections just to get someone in his league

Sitting back and waiting is not the way to go. Keep approaching women till one responds positively.

Woman donít understand this method because they easily have options/ dates even if theyíre not beauty queens. They really canít emphatize what a struggling guy goes through in terms of having zero options for years.
Im not sure how to reply. Its just how life works? I get a cold or flu now and then, do I ***** about it or its just a fact of nature?

Women hold the cards. If you want sex you need to get a woman who wants to give it to you? You can try to pay for it or use force and possibly get it but still that woman dlidnt give it up like that. Theres a reason women pick and choose who they have sex with. Its been how evolution has proceeded for millenia. Become more atractive to the female. If you are asking us to change our standards that wont work.

I have empathy for your plight but I have more empathy for vulnerable people affected by these shallow needs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM
 
Location: Continental Europe
705 posts, read 123,841 times
Reputation: 1114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg78 View Post
so you think nobody in the history of the world has ever got into a relationship over a cold approach?

I assure you tons have including me.

If my advice is so bad then what do you advise this struggling guys to do to increase their chances?
I'm not saying no-one has ever got into a relationship this way. I would wonder what that relationship would be like....the one you would get into by approaching loads of women one after the other. It sounds like you could end up with literally anyone, rather than someone you like. I mean, I am a straight woman so I don't know how to find a girlfriend, but I can smell it a mile off when a guy tries it on with everyone and is now trying it on with me, and it doesn't go down that well. If he is funny or interesting I might tolerate it, but I probably won't trust him or be interested in dating him, because this is the very definition of a player.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
 
652 posts, read 339,419 times
Reputation: 475
Im sorry if what I posted sounds really rude. Its just the guy sounds a lot like my stalker.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top